WikiLeaks cables: US (Obama) agrees to tell Russia Britain's nuclear secrets

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mjolnir

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Britain should come down hard on Obama for this.

To Hades with the Crown. That wretch is an ally of no one - especially these united States of America.

Have you (collective you) forgotten your history???

1775, 1812, 1861 plus skirmishes with Mexico (remember the Alamo?) plus ALL of economic depressions.

I don't know how true WikiLeak's claim is (and I highly doubt it at face value) but if you're offended that Obama is kinda keeping The Crown at arms reach you'd die of apoplectic shock if I were president because I'd remind The City (and the bulk of the ignorant public) of The Crown's role in history and US history then promptly freeze her assets while telling her to go to Hell. And any detractors could be sent along with her.

Apparently, God knows this so he limits my true power. :yes, I'm silly:

Gus McCrae

No sir, I ain't.
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Colorado
    To Hades with the Crown. That wretch is an ally of no one - especially these united States of America.

1775, 1812, 1861 plus skirmishes with Mexico (remember the Alamo?) plus ALL of economic depressions.

I don't know how true WikiLeak's claim is (and I highly doubt it at face value) but if you're offended that Obama is kinda keeping The Crown at arms reach you'd die of apoplectic shock if I were president because I'd remind The City (and the bulk of the ignorant public) of The Crown's role in history and US history then promptly freeze her assets while telling her to go to Hell. And any detractors could be sent along with her.

Wow. Just wow. :ugh:

LACamper

oldbie
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 3, 2007
    Metairie, LA
    Disgusted but not surprised. Obama will do anything he can to destroy this country. He wants us weak enough that we have to pull back into ourselves. He wants us out of Africa...

RStewart

Not Easily Impressed
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Gonzales, LA

So your examinination of Anglo-American relations stops 150 years ago? What about WW I, WW II, Korea, Vietnam, Gulf War, Iraq, Afghanistan. Whether you agree with whether we should have fought in any or all of these, the British always stood by our sideand we with them.

If you examine American history, we have our own skeletons to deal with as far as relations with others. Read up on Central America and America's military excursions south of the border. You just might learn where the word "gringo" comes from.

Kino74

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 23, 2010
    Walker
    Lets see when it comes to our greatest ally, Britain, Obama insults and now undermines their trust by giving up Britain's nuclear arsenal size to Russia, for decades our #1 enemy. Fantastic way to treat such a great ally. :mad:

some_goat

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 17, 2009
    Baker/Central area
    Lets see when it comes to our greatest ally, Britain, Obama insults and now undermines their trust by giving up Britain's nuclear arsenal size to Russia, for decades our #1 enemy. Fantastic way to treat such a great ally.

When it comes to weakening a Nation , Obizie know what to do .

LACamper

oldbie
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 3, 2007
    Metairie, LA
    So your examinination of Anglo-American relations stops 150 years ago? What about WW I, WW II, Korea, Vietnam, Gulf War, Iraq, Afghanistan. Whether you agree with whether we should have fought in any or all of these, the British always stood by our sideand we with them.

If you examine American history, we have our own skeletons to deal with as far as relations with others. Read up on Central America and America's military excursions south of the border. You just might learn where the word "gringo" comes from.

Like columbia?

Mjolnir

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Baton Rouge, LA

We have done the bulk of the fighting and dying (and paying) for defending The Crown's claimed assets. Ask France about the dangers of being The Crown's junior partner. Few seem to realize the "communist" Redcoats for what they have historically been. And I am one of the few who openly acknowledge the US's dirty deeds - and MANY they are, my friend. Few seem to be aware of the US's deeds in the 80s in Central America. The same is true in Central Asia today. Kissinger and Brzezinski - I mention them often and it raises the ire of many who choose to believe we are incapable of evil. And their numbers are legion...

Doug.38PR

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2009
    Backwoods Louisiana

I believe it. Obama hates anything that has anything to do with Western Christian civiliztion. Especially the land that America has it's roots from. There is a reason he gives the Queen an Ipod and the chidren of the Prime Minster DVDs and his children plastic helicopters from the white house gift shop and returns a white house bust of Winston Churchill.

Nothing this steve urckle playing president in the white house does surprises me.

ejt1469

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Mar 28, 2010
    New Orleans
    Lets see when it comes to our greatest ally, Britain, Obama insults and now undermines their trust by giving up Britain's nuclear arsenal size to Russia, for decades our #1 enemy. Fantastic way to treat such a great ally.

Allegedly, in an attempt to get information, British soldiers used torture against Obama's grandfather because he was involved with an independence movement against the British colonial authorities in Kenya. I can’t blame Obama for that, but this causes him to act against our best interests.

Last edited:

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    That is just nucking futs.

I do not approve of Wikileaks putting out documents that endanger our troops- not one bit.

But if this release is true, it could be taken are hard evidence that Obama still has a soft spot for the Old Empire, as if we needed any more after reading some of his core beliefs (at least what he was willing to give up)....

What good can come from handing over this info to the Russians- whose relationship with us is shaky at best? Does Obama- no, ANYONE- really believe this would stay "just between us"??? :dunno:

This is no way to treat your friends, folks.

Mjolnir

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Baton Rouge, LA
    For the record, this is due to the fact that the EU has "hired" the US to provide "nuclear cover" so it had to be revealed to the Russians. For the record, guys, you don't ante up anything you don't feel the other side already knows and if you believe for a millisecond that ANY president will conduct Foreign Policy on his own without speaking with key members of the CFR you're a very, very dim bulb...

And the "Missile Shield" is part of a larger OFFENSIVE system which Russia knows and the details are in the public record (read the book Full Spectrum Dominance by William Engdhal) for details. Russia has very recently stated that if they are not effectively integrated into the "Missile Shield" (you see how wel they play the game?) they will aim their own nukes at all of the missile launch sites in EUrope and elsewhere.

Y'all might wish to expand your reading a bit.

Top Bottom