Will America Bounce Back

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Will we recover

• Yes we will, beginning next week

Votes: 5 14.7%
    • No we will not

Votes: 2 5.9%
    • Maybe, but not before 10 years

Votes: 12 35.3%
    • Not before a complete society meltdown and long and painful recovery

Votes: 15 44.1%

• Total voters

sandman7925

Wealthy women wanted
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 16, 2010
    False River
    Who here believes that America's economy will recover and we will rediscover our heritage? I know we all want it to happen, but who among you actually believes it will? And let's say in the next 10 years. Try and set aside wishfull thinking and be honest.

slacker

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 14, 2010
    Red Stick
    yes we will, if everyone who wants it takes the personal responsibility necessary to start spreading the message,to anyone and everyone who will listen.

Sin-ster

GM of 4 Letter Outbursts
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    I'm more between "10 years" and "painful meltdown". However, I saw a lot of simple stupidity today, so I leaned more negative.

Between ignorance, ineptitude and apathy, I think we've got a long road ahead of us. It does give me hope and warm my glacial heart to see that (as of this post) no one has voted absolutely "No". Although it's certainly not enough by itself, hope is definitely the first requirement for a change.

jms

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 25, 2009
    Franklinton,La.
    Changing a few legis. this fall will only prolong the grief this country is headed for in the next few years. The real consevatives don't want change . The real liberals want real change and they want it now .Joy Baher is the biggest liberal I have ever seen on television .As long as there are folks in the mainstream like her who has a voice the chances of preserving the constitution will only get worse .

Liberal defined
    http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/liberal

Yrdawg

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2006
    Big Woods

Everyone not part of the cure is part of the problem

Good attitude is the key to a win, I hated this government so much i almost threw my hands up too...but some how thru the Grace of God I picked up steam and just made up my mind to have hope.

When and if this ship sinks it won't be because I quit bailing
    :)

Amazing how it helped me to join up with the Tea Party, I found others like minded and determined to make a difference, anyone wanting to roll over and play dead should start doing something positive towards a FIX
    :)

simplyorange

None Other Than.
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 28, 2010
    Dutchtown
    there are too many cattle that are ok with going with the grain,not enough people are willing to stand up and take the country back,im sorry that i feel this way but the only answer is violence, it always has been and always will be, but people are afraid of what will happen to them if they fight for thier rights unlike our forefathers who would die to protect thier children's freedom.....so i vote meltdown, it wont get better until everyone is forced to fight for thier lives and we start over from scratch.a man could start a militia right now to overtake the government and would be arrested and possibly killed and nobody would stand behind him because they would be afraid to be killed and punished as well, instead everybody would watch him on tv and say he had good intentions and they agree with him but NOBODY would act on it.the political figures have everybody scared.when the **** hits the fan, i hope everybody is smart enough to kill them first.your vote does not matter anymore, you are voting for a liar who will not do what he promised to do so in turn your vote is a gamble because it goes through too many obsticals that bend it and change it into what the politicians want.VIOLENCE is the only way it will ever be fixed.

end rant

thatwhichisnt

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 26, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    We are too far gone. Will take a rebuilding from the ground up, and a total rewriting of the Constitution to further restrain the State. Articles of Confederation anyone?

Top Bottom