Will Hayden arrested again TODAY

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    ‘Sons of Guns’ star Will Hayden ordered to pay ex partners for secret business dealings

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2015/01/21/sons-guns-star-will-hayden-ordered-to-pay-ex-partners-for-secret-business/?intcmp=features

Anyone surprised?

The former Discovery Channel star and ex-Red Jacket Firearms owner, who last week plead guilty to multiple rape charges in Louisiana, has been ordered by a Baton Rouge state judge to pay more than $130,000 in penalties and damages to his former business partners for secret business dealings using the company’s brand.

When did THIS^ happen?

enutees

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jul 4, 2010
    Prairieville
    They'd have to have a long track record of success for me to even remotely consider anything. Especially a suppressor or something I can't leave with that day. They dicked around with a lot of peoples money on things that were well past their delivery dates. I won't blame just the diddler either. These guys were running it so it's on them too.

LNSvince

Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    May 10, 2011
    Denham springs
    Guys,

I have known Joe Meaux for 20 years. I've built mustangs for him and his brother. they were one of our first customers in our first year as L&S automotive. Matter of fact, I have Joes mustang right now.
    Joe is good people. He is Local. No reason not to support them.

olivs260

Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Sep 23, 2009
    Geismar, LA
    Yeah but enutees does have a pretty good point. From the little bit of it that I had the stomach to watch, most of the premise of their show was about how they were always pushing the limit on getting orders out of time, and screwing **** up. Joe was one of the ones running the whole operation through all of that. If that's not how it actually is, why would they ever have let that be how they were portrayed? They had to know the show wasn't going to last forever, and they'd have to get back down to business at some point...

Jack

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    Covington
    I think part of the issue with their products is that they decided to start making all kinds of things that were not their specialty. 1911's and AR-15's were added because the show allowed them to put their logo on something and upcharge. I wouldn't have a problem buying an AK from them if it was at a better price and I knew it wasn't made by anyone hired in the last few years.

JR1572

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    58   0   0
    Nov 30, 2008
    Madisonville, LA
    Or even if they could somehow demonstrate better quality control. Back in the old days, you couldn't buy a finer AK.

Verm, I'm being serious (not my normal smartass self when I ask this), how long ago was the "old days"?

I also understand supporting local businesses, but if local's are making crap, I'd rather send my money elsewhere to get a superior product than spend my money at home and get stuck with garbage.

Local doesn't always mean better.

JR1572

themcfarland

tactical hangover
    Rating - 100%
    58   0   0
    Dec 6, 2008
    Destrehan
    - - - Updated - - -

Guys, my opinion does not matter too much to too many, but the ak guy left long ago.. remember... I am not sure I would buy much from them myself..
    IMO, they might be the greatest people on the planet, but they might be making **** for guns..

themcfarland

tactical hangover
    Rating - 100%
    58   0   0
    Dec 6, 2008
    Destrehan
    Well By Golly, Since Americans haven't made anything precision in years... I think ill continue to buy from goatrapers with tuberculosis.

Or one of you brave souls could actually do a for real review on their product....
    I doubt anyone who ordered in the last 18 months actually received it...

Vermiform

Free Candy!
    Gold Member
    Marketplace Mod
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 18, 2006
    Shreveport - or therebouts
    Verm, I'm being serious (not my normal smartass self when I ask this), how long ago was the "old days"?

I also understand supporting local businesses, but if local's are making crap, I'd rather send my money elsewhere to get a superior product than spend my money at home and get stuck with garbage.

Local doesn't always mean better.

JR1572

Before the reality show. 2008ish maybe?

Top Bottom