Will Hayden arrested again TODAY

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles
    what-you-did-there-bird.jpg

:hi5: Always love that one!

Mojo Rider

Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jun 22, 2011
    Denham Springs
    He's a celebrity. That makes him a target for every twisted, opportunistic ahole who's looking for their 15 minutes, or a check. One person makes a claim, true or false, and the cockroaches swarm. I'll wait and see. Good luck to him, if that's what this is.

Agreed ... but last time I checked EBRSO and Gautreaux were good friends with Hayden and Sid knows that even if innocent any arrest would mean the death of Hayden's reputation, Sons of Guns and the livelihood of the cast not to mention the tax revenue the show generates for the parish and state.
    Don't think the initial arrest would have been made without some rock solid evidence.

Vanilla Gorilla

The Gringo Pistolero
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 22, 2008
    It will be interesting to see how many of the people that have vehemently defended this guy, his shitty guns, and his "reality" show will step up and condemn him if it turns out he is a child rapist.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Just look at all the football fans that continued to support Joe Paterno even after it was revealed that he was made aware of what was happening.

Just look at the zombies that continue to support the pretender even after it was revealed that he is unaware of anything that's happening! :mamoru:

Vanilla Gorilla

The Gringo Pistolero
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 22, 2008
    Seriously? If he is found guilty of child rape I doubt anyone would defend him.

I didn't say defend I asked if they would condemn him out loud. Although based on some of the post in this thread suggesting he was set up etc. maybe I should have. People and their false television idols... The statement issued by his daughter is repugnant "...the show has not been cancelled" wow priorities.

DBMJR1

Madame Mayor's Fiefdom
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jul 27, 2008
    New Orleans, La.
    I don't like the guy, and I don't like the show. However; I was spreading the narrative that it was a disgruntled, fired, employee who levied the initial charges. I was certain that he would be exonerated.

Now, . . . Not so much. I'm starting to look around for a torch and a pick fork.

Leonidas

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Slidell
    Crucify him!

Why wait for a trial. These are serious allegations made by children. No need for evidence. Children never lie. Why should he have a chance to confront his accusers before a jury of his peers?

And the mob cried: "Give us Barrabas"

How many witnesses said that officer Wilson shot that poor unarmed student in cold blood?

Top Bottom