Will Hayden arrested again TODAY

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Vanilla Gorilla

The Gringo Pistolero
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 22, 2008
    Crucify him!

Why wait for a trial. These are serious allegations made by children. No need for evidence. Children never lie. Why should he have a chance to confront his accusers before a jury of his peers?

And the mob cried: "Give us Barrabas"

How many witnesses said that officer Wilson shot that poor unarmed student in cold blood?

Witnesses? A few maybe. Evidence resulting in Criminal Charges? None so far.

Leonidas

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Slidell
    So the difference is charges being filed?

Guess Rick Perry is a POS, then. Prosecutors aren't political creatures. They never bring charges unless its a slam dunk. Zimmerman's in prison now. Right?

Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles
    Like I said in the other thread.

It can't be common practice by EBSO, to pull on the Big Fish
    unless the hook is SET!

They got something besides his word vs hers.

The DA's office doesn't add that charge without a case consisting of much more than the statements of a child.

Guess Rick Perry is a POS, then. Prosecutors aren't political creatures.
    They never bring charges unless its a slam dunk.
    Zimmerman's in prison now. Right?

Perry is a very specific pissing match.
    Zimmerman was racially motivated.

....Who gives a **** about Will Hayden? enough to play this kind of game over a 12 year old?

US Marshall's arrested Will Hayden.

This doesn't look like some (political) stunt.

Vanilla Gorilla

The Gringo Pistolero
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 22, 2008
    Rick Perry is a probably a politician who got caught being political yes. Zimmerman was a politically motivated crap shoot. I think your comparing apples to oranges. But I'm sure you know all about the criminal justice system.

madwabbit

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 2, 2013
    Lafayette, LA

Guess Rick Perry is a POS, then. Prosecutors aren't political creatures. They never bring charges unless its a slam dunk. Zimmerman's in prison now. Right?

They have at least some piece of tangible evidence to justify the charge. Contrary to popular belief they can't charge people "just 'cause". Look how long Michael Jackson was rumored on the same charges before he ended up in court...

hell I had to google search the guys name after seeing this thread to find out what show you guys were talking about.

Last edited:

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    Perry is a very specific pissing match.
    Zimmerman was racially motivated.

....Who gives a **** about Will Hayden? enough to play this kind of game over a 12 year old?

US Marshall's arrested Will Hayden.

This doesn't look like some (political) stunt.

Yeah, I don't know the man or anything about him. Wasn't a "fan" of his show.

But it's hard for me to believe this is all based on hearsay and a hunch.

Leonidas

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Slidell
    Rick Perry is a probably a politician who got caught being political yes. Zimmerman was a politically motivated crap shoot. I think your comparing apples to oranges. But I'm sure you know all about the criminal justice system.

Nope. All I am saying is that it has been all of 18 hours since his arrest. Too soon to make an intelligent analysis.

The only one here assuming superior knowledge of the legal system is you.

I'm not a fanboy. Don't know him. Never met him. Watched half of one episode because he was a member here. Thought it was ridiculous. Don't have any of his guns.

I'm done here. Calling my broker to buy stock in a rope manufacturer.

Last edited:

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Crucify him!

Why wait for a trial. These are serious allegations made by children. No need for evidence. Children never lie. Why should he have a chance to confront his accusers before a jury of his peers?

And the mob cried: "Give us Barrabas"

How many witnesses said that officer Wilson shot that poor unarmed student in cold blood?

How soon we forget!

McMartin Day Care Case anyone?

There were plenty of calls for pitchforks and torches on that one too!

Don't you all just love this new age of trial by Internet?

Last edited:

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    1 alleged victim.

Nothing to do but wait and see.

Cogent and concise. Thanks for the clarity.

Yup, too soon to call. I hope it isn't true.

Gentlemen, I am 100% on board with the wait and see if it's true and gets adjudicated crowd; but the reality lobe of my brain says the damage is done! Ousted (or quit), from his business, pasted all over the news (nationwide mind you), and a phony media that will forget this story, his name, and his innocence (if found), by the time the dust settles.

Of course now, he's in the struggle of his life; but he is forever irreparably tarnished regardless.

Crazy how he was on top of the world the last few years, and now he could die in a prison.

Hattrick 22

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 13, 2011
    Kenner, Louisiana
    I didn't say defend I asked if they would condemn him out loud. Although based on some of the post in this thread suggesting he was set up etc. maybe I should have. People and their false television idols... The statement issued by his daughter is repugnant "...the show has not been cancelled" wow priorities.

Need to keep the money coming in for a good lawyer I suppose. Even if the allegations are false he is still going to be drug threw the mud on this.

thatguy

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 17, 2011
    Franklinton, La
    http://www.redjacketfirearms.com/
    8/26/2014

Red Jacket Firearms LLC. has initiated and received full legal separation as an entity, from William M. Hayden.
    With heavy hearts, we will be continuing to operate and ensure the fulfillment of new customer orders, back orders and to provide support to those affected by these new developments. WE are the Heart and Soul of Red Jacket and will remain steadfast in our committment to quality and our customers, for years to come.

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    http://www.redjacketfirearms.com/
    8/26/2014

Red Jacket Firearms LLC. has initiated and received full legal separation as an entity, from William M. Hayden.
    With heavy hearts, we will be continuing to operate and ensure the fulfillment of new customer orders, back orders and to provide support to those affected by these new developments. WE are the Heart and Soul of Red Jacket and will remain steadfast in our committment to quality and our customers, for years to come.

Isn't that....interesting wording? :)

djdig

F@ck Me Right?
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Jul 10, 2013
    Thibodaux, La
    Maybe Karma coming back and biting that that ass .... when the panic for guns hit what 2 years ago or so? I asked them at every gun show, and even called if they had AR lowers for sale, and was told no they were back logged for other customers.

I personally watched someone on gunbroker (would have to look up user name) selling RJF AR lowers and this was when people were getting like $400 to $500 a lower. Selling lowers for $350+ and not just 1 or 2 listings but a QTY behind the number and this went on basically until the scam prices dropped.

Horrible ass t.v. show.... I remember seeing the one they built this SUV for someone overseas and it needed to be bullet proof, etc... they put two AR's in a cargo box ontop the SUV and just packed it down with beta C mags. It looked so ghetto, there is no way in hell I would try to promote that as a t.v. show.

Then for extra spice they added two grenade launchers to the back of the SUV.... I remember watching it and saying "Those tubes sticking out the back are not far enough out"....before I could finish my thought they hit the nades and the whole back hatch blew up because of the pressure.......and they have the client right there and showing that on t.v.

Can go on and on.... welding saiga shotguns together for a hillbilly Gatling gun.

Top Bottom