Will Hayden arrested again TODAY

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Has everyone forgotten Steph's original statement after Will's first arrest a few weeks ago? "Nothing inappropriate is or has ever gone on in the home and Will is and has always been an outstanding father."
    Doesn't sound like a victim to me. If she truly had been a victim she would have been protecting her little sister from the same fate... wouldn't you?
    Sounds like she's trying to cover her ass now that people believe she put her 5 minutes of fame and fortune ahead of her sisters welfare.

Don't know, man! I know some of these victims. They live in total denial and they most definitely are afraid to turn their relatives in for fear of reprisal, shame, destruction of family, guilt, blame; you name it.

It takes a hell of a lot motivation and courage for them to come forth; even years after. And when they are young; you can almost forget it!

eggplant33

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    Covington, LA
    I don't know but if anyone besides a victim knew and didn't speak up I'll happily donate a 45/70 buffalo bore round for there rehabilitation.

No one's suggesting anything at this point. No one knows what anyone knew. But I'd say it's way too early to start offering to execute people. Everyone's willing to accept that a victim might not speak out, but someone emotionally involved with the victim or family could never possibly have a reason stay silent? These issues have many shades of gray and it's important to look at all the factors before you start handing out bullets.

mpl006

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    Ruston
    I'm definitely not a fan of Kris' but after reading his retarded poem/song/whatever I didn't take it as him knowing all along. It sounded to me like he had just found out about it. I assumed he vented/expressed himself by posting that. It also sounded to me like Flemm was just hearing the news, but getting more info than us because he was closer to these people. The only one we can be sure that knew about it (if it is true) is Steph and she absolutely cannot be held responsible if she was a victim too.

Am I wrong here or just reading to much into their respective FB posts?

I'm glad you posted that. I was thinking the same thing and thought I was being to naive. I was thinking that maybe the guilt got to Steph and she fessed up to Kris and that is what lead to the latest portion of the story. :dunno:

Peacemaker

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 10, 2012
    Slidell, La
    No one's suggesting anything at this point. No one knows what anyone knew. But I'd say it's way too early to start offering to execute people. Everyone's willing to accept that a victim might not speak out, but someone emotionally involved with the victim or family could never possibly have a reason stay silent? These issues have many shades of gray and it's important to look at all the factors before you start handing out bullets.

" Originally Posted by eggplant33
    I definitely think it would have been a good thing to come forward about it, but I wouldn't blame Kris if he didn't. Will frequently threatens people and no doubt a report would have many people in harm's way, Kris, Stephanie and the child. It's a precarious situation and hindsight is 20/20"

In your earlier post it seemed as if you were alluding that Kris knew something and did nothing and was struggling because of it..

Last edited:

Vermiform

Free Candy!
    Gold Member
    Marketplace Mod
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 18, 2006
    Shreveport - or therebouts
    I'm glad you posted that. I was thinking the same thing and thought I was being to naive. I was thinking that maybe the guilt got to Steph and she fessed up to Kris and that is what lead to the latest portion of the story. :dunno:

The more I read it, the more it seems that way but no way to really know right now. I will say this. If it is true and Steph, like her sister, was repeatedly raped by her father when she was 12, then anyone pointing fingers at her now for not immediately coming out with it when the first allegations surfaced.......OUGHT TO BE FU*KING ASHAMED of themselves.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region

" Originally Posted by eggplant33
    I definitely think it would have been a good thing to come forward about it, but I wouldn't blame Kris if he didn't. Will frequently threatens people and no doubt a report would have many people in harm's way, Kris, Stephanie and the child. It's a precarious situation and hindsight is 20/20"

In your earlier post it seemed as if you were alluding that Kris knew something and did nothing and was struggling because of it..

First Jack, now you?!? This guy is going to need a defense attorney!

Last edited:

eggplant33

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    Covington, LA

I was speculating on hypotheticals. The people commenting on this incident seem to be jumping to a lot of conclusions, I just wanted to suggest that it maybe be more nuanced and murky than it seems. But I honestly have no idea about the particulars.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    The more I read it, the more it seems that way but no way to really know right now. I will say this. If it is true and Steph, like her sister, was repeatedly raped by her father when she was 12, then anyone pointing fingers at her now for not immediately coming out with it when the first allegations surfaced.......OUGHT TO BE FU*KING ASHAMED of themselves.

True dis!

madwabbit

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 2, 2013
    Lafayette, LA
    I was speculating on hypotheticals. The people commenting on this incident seem to be jumping to a lot of conclusions, I just wanted to suggest that it maybe be more nuanced and murky than it seems. But I honestly have no idea about the particulars.

and if it comes to light that he is/was guilty, what should happen to Kris for stating publicly that he knew about it and said nothing?

madwabbit

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 2, 2013
    Lafayette, LA
    I would say that depends entirely upon why.

If he knew that his neighbor was holding a kidnapped child and didn't report it, would you say "it depends on why?"

cause from where I'm sitting, he's equally guilty, 100% for any rape that occurred after he became aware of the situation. I'd like to see him charged as an accessory for each count, honestly. Any reason he couldn't call 911 anonymously? If I were him I wouldn't be able to sleep knowing that child was in danger, but then again I'm a human being.

what say you?

Last edited:

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Once again, not what I was saying. I was merely suggesting that perhaps people are too quick to judge.
    my+joke+skyrocketed+over+your+head+not+even+a+close+_66815b942ee838e07bfa07bfe5342939.jpg

That one was for Peacemaker! :mamoru:

Jezabelle

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 12, 2008
    Louisiana, USA
    Oh absolutely a 13 yr old could! There is too much TV and internet in kids' lives today. Daddy pissed me off so let's ruin his life. I'm not saying I believe or disbelieve, its too early for that. But, teens, even as early as 13, can be very manipulative. Especially, if their momma or somebody else is in their ear, convincing them of things.

eggplant33

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    Covington, LA
    If he knew that his neighbor was holding a kidnapped child and didn't report it, would you say "it depends on why?"

I would say that's apples and oranges.

Apprehending an abuser is about protecting the victim. If you thought, for instance, the the exposure of the abuse might cause the emotionally unstable victim to harm themselves, that may be a justifiable reason to postpone reporting it. Also if you report it without substantial evidence, then the victim would end up right back in the home of and angry and now desperate abuser. I'm not saying its good or right, and I don't think if I were in that situation I could do anything other tell everyone and anyone. All I am saying is that sometimes there are extenuating circumstances and sometimes people under pressure make the wrong decisions. I think the disdain and vitriol should be saved for the abuser, and you should sort out everyone else's level of complicity and guilt later, when there are more facts.

madwabbit

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 2, 2013
    Lafayette, LA
    Oh absolutely a 13 yr old could! There is too much TV and internet in kids' lives today. Daddy pissed me off so let's ruin his life. I'm not saying I believe or disbelieve, its too early for that. But, teens, even as early as 13, can be very manipulative. Especially, if their momma or somebody else is in their ear, convincing them of things.

Charges aren't filed twice on the word of a child. There is some tangible or circumstantial evidence that gives them a pretty darn reasonable idea that this could have happened the way it was claimed.

Everyone is entitled to their day in court, so I'm backing off on Will. I'm frankly more disgusted with Kris at the moment.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Fanblade1
    Top Bottom