Will Hayden arrested again TODAY

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    And it blows the hell out of her credibility as a witness for the prosecution.....or the defense, for that matter. Kinda like Anti-Testifying Vaccine.

Eh; I don't know! Not if she is a victim of rape herself. Whomever witness she testifies for will have that emotional distress / psychological trauma angle covered in spades. She will most likely get a pass on anything; unless someone can prove malice. And even then.

Kind of hard to strong arm her in a cross examination being a child rape victim. That won't play well for the jury.

eggplant33

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    Covington, LA
    when a bystander admits that he willfully subjected an 11 year old to repeated rape and molestation.

If I was on the jury, I wouldn't fault the mother for putting a bullet in both of their heads.

Without the perpetrator there would be no victim, in a world full of bystanders there would be no crime...

I'm still trying to understand why so many people feel the way you do, and all I can think it's that an innate disdain for what we perceive as cowardice and inaction which makes an active criminal still more sympathetic than a passive witness...

madwabbit

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 2, 2013
    Lafayette, LA
    Without the perpetrator there would be no victim, in a world full of bystanders there would be no crime...

I'm still trying to understand why so many people feel the way you do, and all I can think it's that an innate disdain for what we perceive as cowardice and inaction which makes an active criminal still more sympathetic than an enabling witness...

fixed.

Kris stated publicly that he was aware this was going on, and did nothing about it. I'm not discussing anything other than the sentence that prefaces this one, because it is the only one where the perpetrator admitted guilt.

Last edited:

eggplant33

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    Covington, LA
    You keep changing the parameters of the argument and you didn't answer my question: what makes you think people working there would know anything about this?

madwabbit

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 2, 2013
    Lafayette, LA
    You keep changing the parameters of the argument and you didn't answer my question: what makes you think people working there would know anything about this?

Because Kris posted that he did??? How has this repeated text escaped you for 2 pages of conversation?

Last edited:

eggplant33

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    Covington, LA
    Just a question here... Do you or have you ever worked for said accused child molester William Hayden? I'm trying to understand what your connection is.

You seem a little closer to these folks then you say.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Never worked there, just been privy to all the stupid **** that goes on there for many years. Terribly sick of it, and now I can **** talk without worrying that jupiter will sue. I really have no interest in the welfare of any of these people, I'm just argumentative by nature and don't like to see anyone abandon logic.

bigtattoo79

Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Sep 12, 2009
    LA
    Never worked there, just been privy to all the stupid **** that goes on there for many years. Terribly sick of it, and now I can **** talk without worrying that jupiter will sue. I really have no interest in the welfare of any of these people, I'm just argumentative by nature and don't like to see anyone abandon logic.

So were you on the show or the film crew?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

eggplant33

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    Covington, LA
    Because Kris posted that he did??? How has this repeated text escaped you for 2 pages of conversation?

I was making a hypothetical argument that had nothing to do with Kris. And it's a dumb poem you can't say with any certainty what he was admitting to, and knowing about past abuse is not the same as knowing about current abuse. Again your reading comprehension fails. And Kris is not an employee, I guess I forgot how little people know about red jacket.

Clarification: Kris is employed by jupiter/discovery to make a show. He has very little to do with the actual day to day affairs of red jacket. Those were the people I was referring to with "employees."

Last edited:

Leonidas

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Slidell
    Eh; I don't know! Not if she is a victim of rape herself. Whomever witness she testifies for will have that emotional distress / psychological trauma angle covered in spades. She will most likely get a pass on anything; unless someone can prove malice. And even then.

Kind of hard to strong arm her in a cross examination being a child rape victim. That won't play well for the jury.

I understand your point. But if she testifies for the prosecution that she was a victim, all I would do as counsel for defense is put her statement on how great a father he was on an overhead projector, ask her to read it and ask ONE question. Please answer yes or no. Did you say/write that?

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    I understand your point. But if she testifies for the prosecution that she was a victim, all I would do as counsel for defense is put her statement on how great a father he was on an overhead projector, ask her to read it and ask ONE question. Please answer yes or no. Did you say/write that?

Well, I'm no Jack, Peacemaker, madwabbit, or Bigtattoo; but I might counter with an expert witness in the form of clinical therapist/psychologist on effects of rape victims a la PTSD! :boink:

sandman7925

Wealthy women wanted
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 16, 2010
    False River
    I was making a hypothetical argument that had nothing to do with Kris. And it's a dumb poem you can't say with any certainty what he was admitting to, and knowing about past abuse is not the same as knowing about current abuse. Again your reading comprehension fails. And Kris is not an employee, I guess I forgot how little people know about red jacket.

Clarification: Kris is employed by jupiter/discovery to make a show. He has very little to do with the actual day to day affairs of red jacket. Those were the people I was referring to with "employees."

Doesn't matter whose name was on his W2's. If he knew about it fry his ass. And if you knew he knew about fry you're ass too.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Yikes! :eek3:

Time Stamp 3:42pm: There are currently 57 users browsing this thread. (42 members and 15 guests)

So much for Scott Rogers, eh? :rofl:

Last edited:

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    And this is why I bother arguing about this at all. Saying a situation is more complicated than it seems gets you labeled as "batting for a child rapist." Nice job countering me with logic buddy. Boy do I feel cowed when in lieu of arguments you just call me stupid in as many ways as you can imagine. Why do you think that false accusations are such a big problem? Because when ever anyone brings up the subject people lose their minds. It's important to keep a cool head, so that justice can be served and the child can be extricated form the situation with as little trauma as possible.

Child rape is abhorrent. The perpetrators should punished if there is sufficient evidence against them. The community should refrain from vigilante justice. There, that seems reasonable.

Good, you saved the bunny's rant!

ep33, unleash the army on the wabbit!

Leonidas

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Slidell
    Well, I'm no Jack, Peacemaker, madwabbit, or Bigtattoo; but I might counter with an expert witness in the form of clinical therapist/psychologist on effects of rape victims a la PTSD! :boink:

Exactly. Which when taken together, make her a completely unreliable witness.

Sympathetic, to be sure. But I'm not sending a man to prison based even a little bit on her word.

Last edited:

olivs260

Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Sep 23, 2009
    Geismar, LA
    Guys, keep it civil. This is a complicated situation, and in any complicated situation there will be differing opinions. Disagreements are fine, but personal attacks will not be tolerated.

eggplant33

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    Covington, LA
    Alright, I think maybe it's time to back away from this thread.

All sympathy to the victims. Abuse is horrible and I hope justice will be served.

In the meantime, I also wish safety for my friends at the shop, who continue to receive death threats for what I suppose is the crime of knowing Will Hayden. I'm sure shooting a guy hammering rivets and selling t shirts or answering a phone would help abused children everywhere.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Alright, I think maybe it's time to back away from this thread.

All sympathy to the victims. Abuse is horrible and I hope justice will be served.

In the meantime, I also wish safety for my friends at the shop, who continue to receive death threats for what I suppose is the crime of knowing Will Hayden. I'm sure shooting a guy hammering rivets and selling t shirts or answering a phone would help abused children everywhere.

And of course; Who Dat!

Top Bottom