Will Hayden arrested again TODAY

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JNieman

Dush
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 11, 2011
    Lafayette
    []http://manlymenmen.files.wordpress.com/2009/07/bon-fire-gasoline.jpg[/IMG]

Interesting story:

In 2007 I threw a bachelor party for buddy, during which we went to the Red Jacket Range when you could still rent a variety of full autos. Will was banging and grinding away at guns in the back with his shirt off. When he came out front to switch guns for us, I was surprised to see that he has a little KKK hood tattooed on his chest. It should help with his cred inside Angola.

Man had a habit of working in the shop shirtless and I never saw a hood. I saw some iron cross looking thing that wasn't quite an iron cross - was some choctaw BS. Looked it up online and did find it among southern native symbology stuff. He has all sorts of supposedly injun stuff tattooed on him.

jmcrawf1

Rating - 100%
    70   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Madisonville
    I wonder if the detectives told his mouth breathing family members to stop posting their dirty laundry on facebook? His son in law is giving the case away.

Peacemaker

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 10, 2012
    Slidell, La
    I know most y'all work day jobs so I can understand your lack of fulfillment from daytime soap operas, but this is real life, here.

I got to like page 9, skipped around and skimmed, and just felt kind of disturbed by most of the commentary. Y'all are worse than a sewing circle of geriatrics with your gossiping. Trying to throw ideas out that people knew the whole time, that people stayed silent because of money, that there was some cover up, and directly throwing peoples names into it with no idea what's going on, and probably having never met the people you're purporting are so despicable as to allow the perpetuation of the alleged torture and rape of a child?

That's fukced up, y'all.

Real fukced up.

This ain't TV.

Edit to add:

I know everybody involved and all I know is that I don't know nothin', to quote an old Op Ivy song. I'm pretty sick to my stomach over the whole ordeal. **** seems pretty unfavorable for Will and all I can think is the times I brought my boy to work when I worked there. All the drinks, road trips, and late night chats with the guy. I don't even know how to digest the fact that I might've been standing there in front of one of the worse evils on Earth most people can imagine, and shared a smile with him over silly **** normal people joke about at work to pass the time.

But y'all keep on trying to tie other good people into this tragedy. How you can take pleasure in the thought, or have a desire to think, that there are /more/ people capable of such acts is beyond me. Why would you /want/ there to be more people in this "story" capable of compliance with such evil? Why would you not wish that everyone involved had no idea, as I had none? Why would you wish, or hope, or want to see more people involved?

ya know Nieman you are too much! No one is wishing or hoping that any other person is involved in such a terrible crime.. statements have been made by persons that claim to be close to the person accused. . The only thing most are hoping for it seems to me is justice for that child. Not sure what you've been reading!

jmcrawf1

Rating - 100%
    70   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Madisonville
    Vince Buckles just presented the prosecution's case on facebook! Will's defense attorney says THANKS VINCE! LOL

This is like watching a white trash bonfire fight.

JNieman

Dush
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 11, 2011
    Lafayette
    No one is wishing or hoping that any other person is involved in such a terrible crime..

I'm sayin' there's lots of posts making efforts to really stretch things together to find other people involved in it, without there being any reason to suspect others are involved in it (that I've seen)

- - - Updated - - -

Yes you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Where did I defend him? I'm all but completely confident the dude did it based on what I know. Stop this witch hunt ********, damn.

bigtattoo79

Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Sep 12, 2009
    LA
    Apparently everyone knew but the amount of money they were making superseded their sense of right and wrong.

Because money.

I got to like page 9, skipped around and skimmed, and just felt kind of disturbed by most of the commentary. Y'all are worse than a sewing circle of geriatrics with your gossiping. Trying to throw ideas out that people knew the whole time, that people stayed silent because of money, that there was some cover up, and directly throwing peoples names into it with no idea what's going on, and probably having never met the people you're purporting are so despicable as to allow the perpetuation of the alleged torture and rape of a child?
    Are you calling out VG directly?

Jack

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    Covington

keep-calm-and-dont-stir-the-pot.png

Vanilla Gorilla

The Gringo Pistolero
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 22, 2008
    I'm not insinuating anybody covered anything up. What I'm saying is nobody cared so much that dude was a pedophile, bc based on statements his own daughter made public she knew, when he via the show was making them money. I find it very odd that now that the $$ Train Derailed people are Coming forward saying they knew/have known.

Cybrludite

B.O.W. Crew #3.14159
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    Metairie
    I wonder if the detectives told his mouth breathing family members to stop posting their dirty laundry on facebook? His son in law is giving the case away.

Read up on how discovery works in a criminal trial. The defense gets everything the State has anyhow, otherwise **** gets overturned on appeal.

JNieman

Dush
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 11, 2011
    Lafayette

No, I'm not. I had skimmed through and remember seeing vague accusatory statements towards Flem, and a bunch of people outright stating that it's /fact/ that Kris was tolerant of the whole going-on as if he'd known. He and I never got along, that's for sure, but I haven't seen anything that made me think he was /involved/ and that's a mighty strong accusation to make toward someone. That's all I was saying. While we /do/ have a disgusting evil discovered, let's try not to smear the character of people who only had the misfortune of knowing the guy. Unless you know someone the rest of us don't.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    No, I'm not. I had skimmed through and remember seeing vague accusatory statements towards Flem, and a bunch of people outright stating that it's /fact/ that Kris was tolerant of the whole going-on as if he'd known.

It was that damn bunny rabbit dude on here! :mamoru:

I don't think I've ever seen a guy cause more ****............;)

What? Did ya'll think that just because the Saints played last night this comedy fest was over?

Last edited:
    Top Bottom