Will Hayden arrested again TODAY

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Man...I know you guys have heard me for YEARS now say this phrase.

It's called the Entertainment Saturation of America.

Whether the Gov staged an overthrow(just a joke) or another country invaded us
    these zombies would be watching American Idol as their doors got kicked down.

pods1.jpg

They despise even the thought of the Red Pill.

Not dopers! They love the red pill! :p

Last edited:

Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles
    Didn't see this one posted either.

Jim Fuller of Rifle Dynamics writes on his Facebook Wall
    In the time I spent with him I never had a thought that he may be capable of doing things he has been accused of.
    Whatever the truth it’s between Will Hayden and his God now.

I have privately spoken with Stephanie and a few others close to the situation
    and have heard more than I ever wanted to know.

The Justice system will deal with Will Hayden but that’s a separate issue ....
    http://bearingarms.com/friend-family-responds-sons-guns-arrest/

tupperware9mm

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 30, 2010
    Lafayette, LA
    It's all by design; bread and circuses to keep a populace distracted by a bunch of clowns on the shiny screen while they are being herded like cattle. The vast majority of western society is spiritually dead, which is why they fall to such shallow and materialistic pursuits.

It has already happened,... Remember the Boston Bomber,... the sheep all glued to their flat screens as pseudo military police frog march them out of their houses and down the street,... rifling through their houses looking for who knows what,... and the sheep people thanking the Gestapo for protecting them as they are allowed back on to their property. We all know how that ended, the billion dollar search netted nothing,... nada,...not even a clue,... it was some guy going outside to scratch his balls and have a smoke who found the killer. I drifted off the point which is television is the opiate of the masses,...It is essential for a mind numbed society ripe for the harvesting.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    That's the verdict, not necessarily the truth.

In my world of idealism and unicorns; I want to hope that when a Jury convicts a person to prison; that it was because they have found the truth!?! :dunno:

The statistic show that only about 1 in every 100,000 convicted inmates is actually innocent. I would take those odds any day!

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Think he's going out alone?

If death threats were any real part of this fiasco; I would bet the DA's office understands the gravity of the situation.

That stated; I doubt I would rely on their protection and/or any restraining order to cover my ass! <No pun intended! See, he is a rapist. :mamoru:

eggplant33

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    Covington, LA
    In my world of idealism and unicorns; I want to hope that when a Jury convicts a person to prison; that it was because they have found the truth!?! :dunno:

The statistic show that only about 1 in every 100,000 convicted inmates is actually innocent. I would take those odds any day!

You're going to have to source that because the lowest estimate I found was 3% which makes thousands upon thousands of wrongfully convicted individuals. And of course no one guilty ever goes free. I wish I could join you in unicorn land, but I'm afraid I'm going to have to stay here in reality.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    You're going to have to source that because the lowest estimate I found was 3% which makes thousands upon thousands of wrongfully convicted individuals. And of course no one guilty ever goes free. I wish I could join you in unicorn land, but I'm afraid I'm going to have to stay here in reality.

Okay! 1200 out of 40,000? MAY be wrongfully convicted? That's may! Thousands upon thousands here in Louisiana? Not even two thousand!

http://www.nola.com/crime/index.ssf/2012/05/louisiana_is_the_worlds_prison.html

What is an eggplant doing splitting hairs? I said 1% you say 3%! I say murliton; you say meliton!

If you think Mr. Hayden will represent one of those 3% (given I cede your figure in the first place), with what we have heard about this case, and not to mention what his own family is claiming; you'd better come back to reality!

And as I have stated; I'll wait to see. I have found out myself, that the public does not know every sordid detail of this. I promise this; if he is completely exonerated of all the charges, I will be the first one on here to say, Damn!

But, if he cashes in his own chips and avoids trial as some suggest? He's f'n guilty in absentia!

eggplant33

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    Covington, LA
    Okay! 1200 out of 40,000? MAY be wrongfully convicted? That's may! Thousands upon thousands here in Louisiana? Not even two thousand!

http://www.nola.com/crime/index.ssf/2012/05/louisiana_is_the_worlds_prison.html

What is an eggplant doing splitting hairs? I said 1% you say 3%! I say murliton; you say meliton!

If you think Mr. Hayden will represent one of those 3% (given I cede your figure in the first place), with what we have heard about this case, and not to mention what his own family is claiming; you'd better come back to reality!

And as I have stated; I'll wait to see. I have found out myself, that the public does not know every sordid detail of this. I promise this; if he is completely exonerated of all the charges, I will be the first one on here to say, Damn!

But, if he cashes in his own chips and avoids trial as some suggest? He's f'n guilty in absentia!

I said nothing about Will Hayden. I was merely questioning your misplaced faith in our justice system. The stats I was quoting were for the entire country, not just Louisiana. Even at 1% that's over 20,000 people.

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    Statistics have proven time and again that- according to the individuals themselves- the overwhelming majority of incarcerated individuals in the United States have been wrongfully accused and are actually innocent.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    I said nothing about Will Hayden. I was merely questioning your misplaced faith in our justice system. The stats I was quoting were for the entire country, not just Louisiana. Even at 1% that's over 20,000 people.

But Louisiana is where I live. I spend the vast majority of my life here. I think using Louisiana statistics only makes sense for me. Because, if in the extremely unlikely event that I am mixed up in a serious misunderstanding where I am accused of something that I didn't do; cause that's the only way I will be accused of breaking the criminal code, it will statistically be likely here in Louisiana.

And if my faith in our justice system is misplaced; I'm sorry! It's the only justice system we have. But I'm all ears to hear of the one you think we should have faith in.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Heard a rumor that he's trying to plea. But the state is saying no. Just a rumor though.

So in exchange for a guilty plea, he only gets life without parole with every other weekend off from hard labor? :mamoru:

Let's say this wasn't a rumor. I doubt we are looking at a Casey Anthony, OJ Simpson, or George Zimmerman soap opera trial that extends for weeks or months. Hell, they convict murderers and armed robbers to life in an afternoon here. :p

Last edited:

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Statistics have proven time and again that- according to the individuals themselves- the overwhelming majority of incarcerated individuals in the United States have been wrongfully accused and are actually innocent.

These statistics^; while true, are overshadowed more so by the mother's of these sweethearts, whose testimonies at or around the time of arrest seem to indicate these crimes never happened in the first place! :mamoru:

Last edited:

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    These statistics^; while true, are overshadowed more so by the mother's of these sweethearts, whose testimonies at or around the time of arrest seem to indicate these crimes never happened in the first place! :mamoru:

I know, right? Why settle for the same 'ol same 'ol- Let's hear from the fathers! :p

Top Bottom