Will Hayden arrested again TODAY

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BIGGREEN

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 24, 2010
    Lafayette, LA
    i don't think he may have to worry about GP in the pen. He is eliglble for the Death Penalty with his conviction and that would put him away by himself. It would be a PERFECT example to maybe deter other present and future offenders.

thatguy

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 17, 2011
    Franklinton, La
    i don't think he may have to worry about GP in the pen. He is eliglble for the Death Penalty with his conviction and that would put him away by himself. It would be a PERFECT example to maybe deter other present and future offenders.

Nope.
    http://www.deathpenaltyinfo.org/kennedy-v-louisiana-no-07-343

The U.S. Supreme Court struck down as unconstitutional the Louisiana statute that allowed the death penalty for the rape of a child where the victim did not die.

BIGGREEN

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 24, 2010
    Lafayette, LA
    I recalled hearing of the law in the past but didn't know that is was ruled out. I read some of the arguments and they almost all make sense. Both the ones for and against it.

goodburbon

Whalmitfahrer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 9, 2008
    Around
    While that is likely true, it is also true that it can be arranged for a few packs of smokes. Pony up, guys.
    I think it's a little more expensive than that. Assault and battery is assault and battery. Commit a felony assault in prison and add time, would you do 5 more years in a pen for a pack of cigarettes? A carton?

Granted, it is a different world. Most normal people also wouldn't perform fellatio for 2 packs of Ramen.

My experience is limited to state. As mentioned, other levels may operate differently.

S&W4ME

I'm kind of a big deal
    Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Sep 7, 2009
    Walker, LA
    Fox news is reporting another woman has come forward with a rape allegation from 22 years ago. New charges were filed by EBRSO

JR1572

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    58   0   0
    Nov 30, 2008
    Madisonville, LA
    You know, just a few years ago if anyone said anything bad about Will and/or RJF there would have been heads rolling. Now it's ok.

I'm surprised some of you true fans of Will and RJF haven't tried planning a fund raiser to post Will's bail.

JR1572

Last edited:

Leonidas

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Slidell
    You know, just a few years ago if anyone said anything bad about Will and/or RJF there would have been heads rolling. Now it's ok.

I'm surprised some of you true fans of Will and RJF haven't tried planning a fund raiser to post Will's bail.

JR1572

I guess you weren't a regular at the birthday bash. Lol

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region

JR1572

Well, in fairness; they may not have anticipated him being an evil and sadistic child predator capable of the ultimate and most despicable type of rape. That of his own children.

That's pretty far out there!

Top Bottom