Will Hayden arrested again TODAY

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Danny Abear

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 11, 2007
    Brusly, La.
    You know, just a few years ago if anyone said anything bad about Will and/or RJF there would have been heads rolling. Now it's ok.

I'm surprised some of you true fans of Will and RJF haven't tried planning a fund raiser to post Will's bail.

JR1572

Or a 'jailbreak'

JR1572

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    58   0   0
    Nov 30, 2008
    Madisonville, LA
    I heard the next bash is going to be at Angola. Instead of shooting guns Will and his cellies will be showing off the shanks they fashioned out of their toothbrushes.

JR1572

freedive10

-Global Mod-, Caballoloco
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Sep 17, 2008
    Mandeville
    I heard the next bash is going to be at Angola. Instead of shooting guns Will and his cellies will be showing off the shanks they fashioned out of their toothbrushes.

JR1572

Your mistaken b/ he only do "Never Been Done Be-Fo". Unless this is his cellie with a RJ prison special.

I wonder where they hide them? LOL

wlmjzip37amn529tju.jpg

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    That's not a bad idea....Maybe they could squeeze in some activities during the rodeo?

Devilneck

S&W Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 20, 2011
    Slidell
    You know, just a few years ago if anyone said anything bad about Will and/or RJF there would have been heads rolling. Now it's ok.

I'm surprised some of you true fans of Will and RJF haven't tried planning a fund raiser to post Will's bail.

JR1572

Funny how that works. I wonder why people assume his guilt, or innocence without knowing any of the facts. Okay, we all watch the news, and the news will do their best to get and keep people watching a story. I don't know him, or any of the people involved.

If he's guilty, they need to send him to the Special Man.
    If not, it would suck to have your life ruined over false allegations.

It sucks to be him, either way. He's toast now, pretty much no matter what. Also, having another daughter, the same one he was so close to on TV with new allegations of her own? Yeah, pretty much a cooked goose.

I'm sure he's investing in Soap on a Rope as we type/read about it.

Pas Tout La

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 12, 2012
    Droite La

Why would she possibly think that's a good idea? If she was raped by her father then yes; therapy probably would be a good idea, but not on national freaking television! I understand they are "stars" are whatever they like to think of themselves as, but some things need to be taken dealt with in private. And I have to agree with the article Hitman. You know the gun question is going to find it's way in there. This is just a bad idea all around.

sandman7925

Wealthy women wanted
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 16, 2010
    False River
    Why would she possibly think that's a good idea? If she was raped by her father then yes; therapy probably would be a good idea, but not on national freaking television! I understand they are "stars" are whatever they like to think of themselves as, but some things need to be taken dealt with in private. And I have to agree with the article Hitman. You know the gun question is going to find it's way in there. This is just a bad idea all around.

Money.

Leonidas

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Slidell
    Would all the fanboys that advocated his innocence a few weeks ago please line up for prompt ridicule. Thanks.

You must be privy to some actual evidence. The only thing I have seen is an insanely simple affidavit for warrant. What Steffie says is wholly unreliable (money is her sole motivation). What everybody else says is hearsay, hence inadmissable. Sounds like what we have here is he says, she says. She being a 13 year old girl.

We might want to wait for a real jury before we start buying Will any dental dams.

JR1572

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    58   0   0
    Nov 30, 2008
    Madisonville, LA
    You must be privy to some actual evidence. The only thing I have seen is an insanely simple affidavit for warrant. What Steffie says is wholly unreliable (money is her sole motivation). What everybody else says is hearsay, hence inadmissable. Sounds like what we have here is he says, she says. She being a 13 year old girl.

We might want to wait for a real jury before we start buying Will any dental dams.

Let me guess: You don't believe that the allegations are true because it's a government conspiracy?

JR1572

sandman7925

Wealthy women wanted
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 16, 2010
    False River

I'm for a day in court but I assure you the evidence is overwhelming at this point. And as many Leo's as there are here that are privy to information that they cannot speak about I'm sure they would agree. If they could.

Top Bottom