Will Hayden ARRESTED

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • thecowboy56

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 11, 2014
    Bosque, NM
    The show should have been cancelled a year ago at least. While I don't believe Will is guilty of these charges and I hope he is vindicated quickly, the show has gone from semi-entertaining to downright awful. :thumbsdown:

i have to agree with that. i appears that they thought they could keep the show running on the basis of bigger and weirder explosions...god knows they were hurtin' for characters (that dumbass son-in-law, for instance...a bag of hammers?...)!

Last edited:

CEHollier

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 29, 2007
    Prairieville
    What would you do if you were head of programming for A&E?

show-cancelled.jpg

Maybe this is all some twisted publicity stunt to boost lagging ratings within the redneck market?

I understand CYA and all. But it is wrong to ruin a man over unfounded accusations.

charlie12

Not a Fed.
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2008
    Pride
    Definitely would need at least Molnjir, Nolacop, Hun Bruh, James Cannon, and BRBrett to start. That dude SlackjawedCajun was always good for a few ridiculous laughs too.

I refuse to sign any waiver if these guys are not called up from the depths of social media hades before ANY filming begins. :p

Oh my God, and SVT for certain!

Don't forget MEM

Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles
    During the investigation, which began Aug. 5,
    deputies asked Hayden to submit to a lie detector test, Holthaus(Hayden’s attorney) said.

They agreed to do so as long as deputies also forced the woman making the accusations to submit to a lie detector test.
    But a deputy refused the deal, Holthaus said, which eventually led to Hayden’s arrest Friday night.

C. Frank Holthaus, Hayden’s attorney, said the accusations were made
    by a woman who Hayden recently fired from a job at his gun shop.
    Holthaus also said Hayden’s relationship with the woman was only professional in nature, not romantic.

*She has nothing to do with this child that she claims was somehow abused,* Holthaus said.

Hayden does not share any children with the woman, Holthaus said.

The East Baton Rouge Parish Sheriff’s Office declined to comment on anything related to the investigation,
    citing the decision by a state district judge to sign the affidavit of probable cause,
    which included a stipulation that the request for the accompanying arrest warrant not be disclosed.

However, the judge, state District Judge Bonnie Jackson,
    said she never sealed the warrant from public view.

*I never signed any order to seal,* Jackson said.
    *I just signed the arrest warrant. I never saw a motion to seal. I didn’t seal a thing.*

Jackson noted that the words *under seal* were written on an envelope
    containing the affidavit and arrest warrant that a sheriff’s deputy brought to her house on Friday.
    The judge signed both documents.

According to the affidavit, the girl told detectives in an interview
    that she had not been sexually abused by Hayden.
    However, when detectives asked her why she thought she was being interviewed,
    she replied that the suspect had told her *it was about him molesting me,* the affidavit says.

Lot's going on here.
    scratchhead.gif

Last edited:

noob

enthusiast
    Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    New Orleans
    crazy, I know someone spending time in jail due to false accusations. Never was anything proven. Just a jealous ex-gf vs him.

sandman7925

Wealthy women wanted
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 16, 2010
    False River
    I'm not assuming his guilty but one thing comes to mind that I can't shake. Doesn't Will Hayden have a pretty healthy relationship with law enforcement in the area? And wouldn't that have an effect on their decision to arrest without hard evidence? Not saying they would let him slide but I find it hard to believe an arrest would be made without some real evidence in this case. Just sayin

I think there is more to this story

Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles
    I'm not assuming his guilty but one thing comes to mind that I can't shake. Doesn't Will Hayden have a pretty healthy relationship with law enforcement in the area? And wouldn't that have an effect on their decision to arrest without hard evidence? Not saying they would let him slide but I find it hard to believe an arrest would be made without some real evidence in this case. Just sayin

I think there is more to this story

That was my original question.

Is EBRSO known for making arrest without hard evidence?
    Do they have a REP for that kind of stuff?

:dunno:

Cause no matter what you think about this guy personally,
    he's one big fish to try and fry.

Better have the hook set if you know what I mean.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    That was my original question.

Is EBRSO known for making arrest without hard evidence?
    Do they have a REP for that kind of stuff?

:dunno:

Cause no matter what you think about this guy personally,
    he's one big fish to try and fry.

Better have the hook set if you know what I mean.

We need a criminal case detective on here. This is a question that would require a little more inside knowledge. Is this handled like a rape? Someone yells, "rape!" Someone gets picked up? Does arrest mean there was enough evidence to charge; or is that an automatic consequence in these types of accusations?

To get an affidavit for arrest after the fact, don't you only need probable cause so you can question the suspect?

323MAR

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 15, 2014
    New Oeleans LA
    My stepmother warned me while I dated a bisexual female who was Navy. I was warned about a possible female partner who might accuse me of something. My stepmother said that "there is nothing lower than a woman" when it comes to revenge. Things began to go south and I distanced myself from both of them.

Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles
    Official Release From Red Jacket

*Red Jacket Firearms and the Hayden family, want to bring their fans and general public up to date on the developments recently brought to attention by the tabloids and media. We acknowledge that allegations of child abuse were made against Mr. Will Hayden. This was reported by someone intent on smearing his reputation. The child in question was properly interviewed by child services and an arrest was made, as part of standard procedure, which is done routinely in many states. Mr. Hayden fully cooperated with law enforcement and the child was subjected to questioning, as is also routine at the child advocacy center. She was then released to return back into the Hayden home, as there was no evidence or indication of any forms of abuse. Furthermore, there has never been a history of abuse or neglect by Mr. Hayden by any of his children and his daughter Stephanie and their entire family, stands by Will to defend him against this false claim. While we have an indication as to who this report may have come from, we are not going to release that information until it has been thoroughly investigated.*

denign

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 11, 2014
    USA
    something real bad would happen to her, down the road a ways, for a fact. horrible lawsuit, I mean, of course. The kind that make you kill yourself.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spydy
    Top Bottom