Will Hayden

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    I find it sad that his legal counsel decided (for whatever reasons) to bail.

If he did what he's charged with then "good luck, Chuck."

I will assume that he's innocent until proven guilty of the charges .

I find him guilty of assholery.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If he cannot afford pay his attorney any further, I don't know that the attorney should necessarily work for free.

Cajun Camper

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 9, 2012
    Lafayette, La.
    He may have been feeding his attorney to much crap & he got tired of it. It has happened before. He can request a public defender, might be tough with the budget crunch going on.

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    He may have been feeding his attorney to much crap & he got tired of it. It has happened before. He can request a public defender, might be tough with the budget crunch going on.
    You have the right to an attorney. If you cannot afford an attorney, one will be provided for you.... No guarantee how competent the attorney will be though.

Bigchillin83

Rating - 100%
    96   0   1
    Feb 27, 2012
    Livingston
    lol I will admit I watched some of the show cause it was the only thing "gun related " on tv,but he did some stupid crap, and said he was the first to ever do it, like the " long range ak", lol, or the " new tactical sub .45 tompson, don't get me wrong it was nice, but they have so many new styles sub machine .45's that would smoke that Tommy gun lol, mp.45, heck even a ar with a .45 upper and glock mags lol
    But but he's done things that's neva been dun befo

Last edited:

sandman7925

Wealthy women wanted
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 16, 2010
    False River
    He's facing charges in more than one parish so it'll probably be years more before it's all over. Allot of tax dollars....................

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    He's facing charges in more than one parish so it'll probably be years more before it's all over. Allot of tax dollars....................

Doesn't matter. If he is convicted in this trial (which it appears likely), he will be immediately remanded to the custody of the state. It will cost no more than any other prisoner that is suing for this, or appealing that, or even involved in other alleged offenses while in prison.

As Hillar Moore said the other day, "You cannot put a monetary limit on justice!" That is, unless you are ready to go back to frontier justice.

MALIBU12

Rating - 100%
    71   0   2
    Sep 16, 2008
    slidell
    will-hayden-e1472133367652.jpg

Looks like he is eating well !

meplatgroup

Louisiana's #1 NFA Dealer
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Metairie, La.
    That dude looks fat; and crazy!

I guess when it is all said and done, if convicted; he is just another pedophilic rapist pile of ****!

I hope he gets all the rape he can stand and more in Angola.

I've arrested incestuous sexual predators before. I don't know if I can think of anything more vile or disgusting than victimizing someone who looks to you for unconditional love and protection.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region

I've arrested incestuous sexual predators before. I don't know if I can think of anything more vile or disgusting than victimizing someone who looks to you for unconditional love and protection.

You would have to admit, there has to be some major psychological malfunction going on their heads. Just the recidivism associated with these scumbags alone, should point to some inherent short circuit. You are not only breaking a very serious law; again! You are having deviant sexual behavior with a family member. WTF?

Now, I stop at trying to allow them to justify this garbage with it being a mental condition. But, you look at the landscape of current society. These "phony progressive" morons are making an excuse for everything! Including simple bad choices! I will bet my last breath at death, there will be a time in the near future where some group is going to push for this being something these scum cannot control; and therefore they should be treated as patients and not criminals.

Brawny

lol
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Sep 3, 2015
    Anderson, SC

I read somewhere that the allegations were far from proven. I don't know the guy, never seen the show, and I know this stuff happens but I want to believe he is not guilty.

Pas Tout La

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 12, 2012
    Droite La

I couldn't have stated it any better.

I read somewhere that the allegations were far from proven. I don't know the guy, never seen the show, and I know this stuff happens but I want to believe he is not guilty.

And I want to believe that Islam is a religion of peace.

sandman7925

Wealthy women wanted
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 16, 2010
    False River

As discussed in the original thread. Law enforcement isn't going to arrest their friend (which he was) for something like this without being sure about it.

DBMJR1

Madame Mayor's Fiefdom
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jul 27, 2008
    New Orleans, La.

How sick would his own daughter have to be to falsely accuse her father of something like this?

It just is beyond my comprehension how someone can treat a family member with such contempt, either way.

Brawny

lol
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Sep 3, 2015
    Anderson, SC
    As discussed in the original thread. Law enforcement isn't going to arrest their friend (which he was) for something like this without being sure about it.

I have not read the og thread but I'd love to.

How sick would his own daughter have to be to falsely accuse her father of something like this?

It just is beyond my comprehension how someone can treat a family member with such contempt, either way.

People do crazy stuff. If allegations were always true there'd be no need for trials.

Top Bottom