Wills Birthday Bash,......pics

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Red Jacket

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 4, 2007
    It was a great event guy's , much appreciation to all the folks that came out and made it .

cajun 22

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    May 22, 2008
    Houma, LA
    Me on the suppressed Kriss Super V. Man that thing was sick.
    iphone235.jpg

My son ready for his date with the 1919
    iphone243.jpg

On the trigger
    iphone249.jpg

Evan rocking the HK45/Osprey
    iphone257.jpg

Me busting clays with a supressed AR-22 SBR built last week. I let the military guys run several mags through this and was one of their favorite toys of the day. Quiet like a stapler.
    iphone252.jpg

Last edited:

RyanW

Koch-head
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 5, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    You guys make any good sales last weekend? I hope so, that looked like fun! I had a wedding to attend, plus the g/f likely wouldn't have allowed me to go.

You have to ask permission from a girlfiend? Do you carry a pink derringer .25 as your CCW? When I told my wife I was going again all she asked was that I not make too much noise heading out in the morning.

11-Signs-Your-Girl-Has-Got-You-Whipped.png

**** 12. You have to ASK PERMISSION to go shoot guns ****

Last edited:

Red Jacket

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 4, 2007
    You guys make any good sales last weekend? I hope so, that looked like fun! I had a wedding to attend, plus the g/f likely wouldn't have allowed me to go.
    There's no mechanism for "sales" at my birthday party beyond having a Tee shirt tent up . That's not the point of it , extending my appreciation to all the folks that make it possible , that's the point of it . And , Oh Hell Yes , I believe a good time was had by all .

Cat

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2009
    NE of Alexandria, Cenla

allowed? What's that word? Oh, yeah… The one I threaten Spec with and he laughs at me right before the door slams. :D

Or that word he's uttering as I continue to pick out puppy dog names for our new doxie girls….

USMC-Deano

Baby Eagle FTW
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 20, 2011
    Oceanside, CA
    You have to ask permission from a girlfiend? Do you carry a pink derringer .25 as your CCW? When I told my wife I was going again all she asked was that I not make too much noise heading out in the morning.

#6 and #11 apply to me. Hey, Jennifer is hot.

On the topic of the bash, I regretfully was not able to attend this year. I was unpacking from my move, and I am lacking in the fundage dept. If everything works out as planned, I will HOPEFULLY be able to attend next year. Very upset that I had to miss this one, though. Looks like a helluva lot of fun, and I don't see anyone whining about the high temps like last year.

Manimal

Get'n Duffy!
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 27, 2007
    Louisiana
    There's no mechanism for "sales" at my birthday party beyond having a Tee shirt tent up . That's not the point of it , extending my appreciation to all the folks that make it possible , that's the point of it . And , Oh Hell Yes , I believe a good time was had by all .

I'm glad that I was able to help out...and I think I saw every face in the place, and the only ones not smiling were the ones trying to keep from catching brass in their traps.

It was a good day.

Happy Birthday, Will...I appreciate you.

sam4freedom

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 8, 2009
    Zachary
    Loving the pics everyone, keep em coming!

I could not make it this year either. It is my birthday as well and this year I turned the big 4 0. My wife threw me a surprise party Friday night cause she knew I had plans to go. Well, I didn't want the party to end so we didn't until late (or early, depending). By the time I peeled myself out of bed I knew it was a no go. I will say this, will all puns intended, it was very painful to miss.

Happy Birthday Will ! Glad to see/hear it all went well. Thanks for my invitation and I hope to see you next year.

Tx_oil

Tx_oil
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 21, 2009
    Youngsville

I'm the luckiest guy I know. My wife would not miss this event for the world, and in fact we just celebrated our 'brass' anniversary, so her gift was a belt of .50 BMG ammo for the shoot. (yes she got more than just that...) Life is not long enough to live at the whim of someone else.
    100_3348.jpg

ANNIVERSARY PRESENT

Saker

"Send It"
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 9, 2011
    Prairieville, LA

I must add a strong 2nd to this a good time was had by all! Thanks for putting this event on, I'll be looking forward to the F-16's next year. LOL.

Wow, Jake I almost forgot that I heard "the F-16's next year" !!!!

Top Bottom