Win a 6" Custom Limited Gun From Freedom Gunworks!!!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FreedomGunworks

"Fearless"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 28, 2010
    Camilla, GA
    If you are registered for the 2010 Gator Classic in Louisiana you will have the opportunity to win a 6" custom Limited gun built by Freedom Gunworks. The frame and slide were donated by STI and the AET Ultimatch barrel by Mike Calloway from Schuemann Barrels. All other parts supplied by Freedom Gunworks. This one features a TiN coated spiral fluted barrel, Atranite™ finish, and the grip was "theme" stippled to replicate the hide of an alligator. This gun is going to be awarded by random drawing at the end of the match and you MUST be present to win.

DSC_0520-3.jpg

DSC_0522-3.jpg

DSC_0526-3.jpg

DSC_0529-3.jpg

dmh

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Absolutely awesome! Good luck to all, it's worth winning! Bobby really toils over a gun and it never leaves the shop until he's satisfied, and he's a perfectionist.

What's even better (to me anyway) is that my gun is coming in this weekend!

Zero.40

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 20, 2008
    PLaquemine, LA
    OMG THAT IS GUN SUPER SEXY!!!!!!! i mean what can u say about that gun but holy **** it is awesome. that gun would make me stop shooting open and shot limited. just to show off the gun. i am going to wear and do everything lucky that i know of so i can win it. i know if win that gun i would scream so loud. lol

AKA the saints gun to me :)

pdufrene

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 16, 2010
    Luling, LA
    I love the "Gator" grips and the Serial Number. Very nice attention to detail. Someone is going to be VERY HAPPY to win this one. I couldn't think of a better Halloween treat.

dmh

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    1st off his prices are really reasonable, and his lead times are very good. Every one is a little different and his attention to detail is insane. The man never sleeps. Call him and see what he can do for you, I did, and you'll see it soon...229/330-4867

Last edited:
    Top Bottom