WTS: Withdrawn, keeping

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • midgetcatcher

Tactical Stalker
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 11, 2012
    Baton Rouge
    ************WITHDRAWN, KEEPING*********I have for sale one extremely well kept Gen 4 Glock 17. Has been carried minimally, and shot with love. I am the original owner, and have cleaned her after every trip to the range. There is no
    Glock-17-Gen-4-9mm1.jpg
    holster wear, no dings, scratches, bumps, cuts, knocks, knicks, etc. I have the original box and back straps. I have 3 factory glock mags to come with it, 2 17 rd mags and 1 17 rd mag that has a 2 rd extension on it.
    Would prefer to sell at this time, due to what I have my eye on, looking for 550$. I may entertain trades but only if it is well in my favor. Trades I would be interested in; ARs, OD or FDE glock 17, STI 1911 in 9mm, nice hunting or HD shotgun, possibly an AK if you've got the right one. If the trade is right I could add a little cash or some 9mm ammo.
    Feel free to hit me up here, or via email at Andrew dot wo dot king at gmail dot com. I work at night so bear with me if I don't respond immediately during the day. FTF only in Baton Rouge. Not a fan of travel due to my gas mileage in the guzzler.

I will snap photos and send the upon request.

Last edited:
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom