Woman Bites Off Part of LEO's Ear.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bayoubob

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 14, 2020
    Dry Prong, LA
    A guy on the witness stand was being harshly interrogated by the defense was asked, "if he was there when she bit the officers ear off?", he said " no". So the defense was about to rest when the witness said, " but I was there when she spit it out!".

340six

-Global Mod-
    Staff member
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 12, 2012
    Kenner, La
    Very sad to see someone asulted like this. And the person who did so should not only pay with jail time but also pay restitution.

Fordfella

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2018
    Lafayette, Louisiana
    A guy on the witness stand was being harshly interrogated by the defense was asked, "if he was there when she bit the officers ear off?", he said " no". So the defense was about to rest when the witness said, " but I was there when she spit it out!".
    Years ago while I was a young college student trying to make a few bucks wherever I could. I worked as a substitute teacher. Being only a few years out of high school myself I was often mistaken for a student. Relieving myself in the men's room between classes a couple students light up in a stall. I grab one in each hand and march them to the office.

Later in the day I get called to meet the Principal. He tells me that one student confessed, but the other one is denying it. The Principal asked if I had caught him with a cigarette in his hand. I said that I hadn't. He explained that unless I caught him red handed, he wouldn't be able to punish him. I told him that while I didn't catch him red handed, I saw him roll his head up and blow smoke at the ceiling. He thought for a minute and said that was good enough for him.

Top Bottom