Woman KOed while struggling w/ police

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • whbonney26

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    Pearl River, LA
    Um...b/c he did...?

Just turn up the volume. He steps aside and assists gravity in helping her to the ground with a good vocal grunt! :mamoru:

I mean who here that has watched this video can honestly say, she fell? :rolleyes:

Not counting LEO’s :cool:

Sometimes its as simple as NOT FIGHTING THE POLICE. Usually if you act right you dont end up getting knocked out or tazed.

Bayoupiper

New Curmudgeon
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 28, 2008
    Iowa, LA
    Haven't there been some court decisions along the lines that the police have no duty to protect? Sure, most actually do want to protect people and have the training and ability to do so, and some departments actually have a "protect and serve" motto, but the only real mandate is to "bring offenders to court".

This was a case of Protect and Swerve.

Nolacopusmc

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    New Orleans, LA
    If you act right, you won't get smacked right.

Sometimes its as simple as NOT FIGHTING THE POLICE. Usually if you act right you dont end up getting knocked out or tazed.

If you act right normally you won't be dealing with the police in the first place.

She fell. it is pretty obvious...obviously.

Anyone who has ever tried to put a drunk or high fighting female in the back of a car knows what i am talking about. With no help from me, I had one end up in the front seat by leaping like a dolphin through the open partition window which is about 12'x12;. When she is pushing out with her feet, all he has to do is lose his footing or step aside and she literally throws herself out.

but I agree it is a lot more fun to watch a video about something you have never experienced and blame someone other than the original wrongdoer. ;)

Last edited:

Bayoupiper

New Curmudgeon
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 28, 2008
    Iowa, LA
    If you act right normally you won't be dealing with the police in the first place.

Anyone who has ever tried to put a drunk or high fighting female in the back of a car knows what i am talking about. With no help from me, I had one end up in the front seat by leaping like a dolphin through the open partition window which is about 12'x12;. When she is pushing out with her feet, all he has to do is lose his footing or step aside and she literally throws herself out.

but I agree it is a lot more fun to watch a video about something you have never experienced and blame someone other than the original wrongdoer. ;)

And I thought I was on the rag........

:mamoru:

whbonney26

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    Pearl River, LA

Yeah....but when I was younger I had experiences where I was being arrested due to the actions of others in a group and I choose to be a fool and fuss and fight with the cops.....it didnt turn out too good on my end. Had I just shut up and done as I was told it would have went a lot smoother in the end. What happened to get me arrested was not my fault......my actions there after was completely my fault.

Nolacopusmc

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    New Orleans, LA
    Yeah....but when I was younger I had experiences where I was being arrested due to the actions of others in a group and I choose to be a fool and fuss and fight with the cops.....it didnt turn out too good on my end. Had I just shut up and done as I was told it would have went a lot smoother in the end. What happened to get me arrested was not my fault......my actions there after was completely my fault.

We live and we learn.:)

cajun 22

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    May 22, 2008
    Houma, LA
    Play stupid games win stupid prizes. I wonder if that was her baby stroller next to her and if it was what the hell is she doing drunk with the baby?

Speedlace

LOL...right?
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2007
    The cop had to turn in his handgun and badge Monday while Internal Affairs investigates.
    SF cop probed after video shows use of force

The San Francisco Police Department is investigating an incident caught on video that shows an officer apparently forcing a handcuffed woman face first into the pavement.

In the video, posted on YouTube, the belligerent woman - who police said was drunk and pushing a baby in a stroller - shouts obscenities at two Taraval station officers attempting to arrest her Sunday afternoon.

The woman can be seen resisting both officers' efforts to place her in the police car. The baby, left in the stroller on the sidewalk, can be heard crying. The officers almost manage to get the woman into the unit, but she pushes against the car and yells, "It's my baby in the street!"

While one officer goes to the other side of the patrol car, the other is left to deal with the woman alone. The video shows him bracing her neck with his hand as she pushes back to avoid getting into the car.

Then, the officer appears to move to the side and grunt as he appears to push the woman face first into the pavement on the street between two parked cars.

In the police report, the officer gave a version of what occurred and acknowledged that he used force against the woman, authorities say. The officers stopped the woman because they believed she was the suspect in an assault they were responding to, police said.

Although not shown on the video, an ambulance soon arrived and took the woman to San Francisco General Hospital. She bit one of the paramedics on the way, according to police accounts.

"We want to make sure we have a full understanding of what occurred and we obviously going to take whatever action that is appropriate," Chief George Gascón said.

The unidentified six-year veteran Taraval Station officer was ordered to surrender his badge and weapon on Monday, pending the outcome of an internal investigation into the incident, authorities said Tuesday.

Assistant Police Chief Jeff Godown said one issue in the investigation is the woman was handcuffed - and under police authority - at the time of the incident.

"The bottom line, we will take a look at it and see what happened," Godown said. "We're reviewing the videotape and the use of force report to determine whether the use of force was necessary."

Godown said the officer has been reassigned to non-field duty pending the outcome of the probe.
    http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2010/07/20/BADC1EH5ES.DTL&tsp=1

:)

1911heat

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 30, 2007
    No doubt the female was causing problems, and I'm sure the leo were aggravated in dealing with her. I'm pro-police, but what I saw he clearly slammed her.

blackened1313

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 25, 2009
    slidell
    They should have both picked her up like a casket and threw her in the car head first. Why do people act like retards in the street and then expect to be treated like a normal person? Right or wrong she got what she deserved. Ive been arrested plenty of times for stupidity but never resisted because I didnt want to get my ass kicked in addition to being arrested.

Does the woman really think she is gonna get away? moronic colossus!

Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles
    Then, the officer appears to move to the side and grunt as he appears to push the woman face first into the pavement on the street between two parked cars.
    http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2010/07/20/BADC1EH5ES.DTL&tsp=1

:)

I'm telling you, the Grunt gave it away. :p

I'm pretty sure the vocal GRUNT from the Officer @ 1:14 is him assisting gravity.

Why does it look like he threw her down to me?

Um...b/c he did...?
    Just turn up the volume. He steps aside and assists gravity in helping her to the ground with a good vocal grunt! :mamoru:

I mean who here that has watched this video can honestly say, she fell? :rolleyes:

Not counting LEO’s :cool:

She provided most of the force; he made sure she fell.

That's the way I see it.
    She gave the force, he directed it with maybe a little force to go along as heard from the grunt he gave. :D

Bayoupiper

New Curmudgeon
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 28, 2008
    Iowa, LA
    Although not shown on the video, an ambulance soon arrived and took the woman to San Francisco General Hospital. She bit one of the paramedics on the way, according to police accounts.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Gordoloco
    Top Bottom