Worthy of making popcorn?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tbone

Threadender
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

"Youngsville Police Chief Rickey says the law could present problems with getting search warrants in regards to what constitutes a residence. “My questions to the legislators are since your vehicles are an extension of your home, does that negate the vehicle too?”"

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012

"Youngsville Police Chief Rickey says the law could present problems with getting search warrants in regards to what constitutes a residence. “My questions to the legislators are since your vehicles are an extension of your home, does that negate the vehicle too?”"
    Sounds like their police chief needs to talk to their PR group and whoever their general counsel is.

340six

-Global Mod-
    Staff member
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 12, 2012
    Kenner, La
    I make popcorn every Friday or Saturday night. Or if Bayoushooter has a good thread, so here ya go.
    Plus a bonus of the extention of my home.

Attachments

• 20220729_185533.jpg
      20220729_185533.jpg
      722.8 KB · Views: 88
    • 20220729_185401.jpg
      20220729_185401.jpg
      284.5 KB · Views: 85

GunRelated

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Walker, La
    "I'm not gonna take the risk of pulling someone over and risk getting shot over a $100 ticket"

Bravo to this man for having some common sense, even if it was forced upon him. It's called extortion, and it just became a little harder to succeed in.

Any win against the war on drugs is a win for the people and the country as a whole. Too many lives ruined and too much of our tax dollars have been thrown down the drain while enriching the system.

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    "I'm not gonna take the risk of pulling someone over and risk getting shot over a $100 ticket"

Bravo to this man for having some common sense, even if it was forced upon him. It's called extortion, and it just became a little harder to succeed in.

Any win against the war on drugs is a win for the people and the country as a whole. Too many lives ruined and too much of our tax dollars have been thrown down the drain while enriching the system.

I wish I could have went my whole career basing the things I did on if I could get shot or not. I could have had a stress free career, “negative HQ, not doing that, it sounds like it’s dangerous”. Easy money like that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    I wish I could have went my whole career basing the things I did on if I could get shot or not. I could have had a stress free career, “negative HQ, not doing that, it sounds like it’s dangerous”. Easy money like that.

"Dispatch, I arrived on scene for the house alarm. It looks like there's a window busted out and I hear some noises inside. So I'm gonna go ahead and mark this up as necessary action taken and clear the scene."

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    "Dispatch, I arrived on scene for the house alarm. It looks like there's a window busted out and I hear some noises inside. So I'm gonna go ahead and mark this up as necessary action taken and clear the scene."

Lol, NAT that baby right out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TonyGuillory
    Top Bottom