Would this be a great deer rifle? FS CARCANO SOLD

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

skyblue

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 21, 2009
    mandeville
    karcano2.jpgkarcano1.jpg
    Check out this Carcano. Clean sporter. Light wt. Easy carry for anyone. Might be great for a lady or a kid for first deer rifle. Have a sling and a clip to throw in. AS ALWAYS HAVE IT CHECKED OUT BY A GUNSMITH. 7.35Cal still available on the net. Perfect for Italians WWll enthusiast. $153.00. Will consider trade but Cash is king!

Last edited:

skyblue

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 21, 2009
    mandeville
    I think that one is in the Smithsonian. Of course with this one you can still have the conversation. Put a scope on it take it to the range put up some targets at the estimated range of the assasination and see if you can duplicate what supposedly Oswald did. You could make it into a contest with your pals. You could even watch the JFK movie beforehand maybe make it into some kind of event. You charge entry fees and make a weekend out of it. You could hold a beauty pagent and chili cook off or crawfish boil. You could have people dress like JFK or Jackie Or LBJ or the Secret service. This thing might get so big you could retire to Tahiti. All because you once came up with $153 and bought this little rifle and used your imagination.

Cookoff

Retired State and Mil. AF
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Prairieville
    Any rifle that is accurate out to 100 yards is a good rifle for deer, when I was very young in the 60's I used a 7'7 mm Arisaka that I got from my uncle who fought the Japs in WW11, and I still have that rifle it has a chrome plated bore, nice for a rifle that was made in the 1940's..
    View attachment 24150View attachment 24149
    Check out this Carcano. Clean sporter. Light wt. Easy carry for anyone. Might be great for a lady or a kid for first deer rifle. Have a sling and a clip to throw in. AS ALWAYS HAVE IT CHECKED OUT BY A GUNSMITH. 7.35Cal still available on the net. Perfect for Italians WWll enthusiast. $153.00. Will consider trade but Cash is king!

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom