Would you like to HELP a BS Member ?????? (melted gun)

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

kcinnick

Training Ferrous Metal
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Dec 24, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    My NRA membership is currently expired. I do have an IWB holster that is for a 26 that I am going to try out. But seriously, you guys have done enough. As soon as I get the gun I can rob a liquor store and get the rest. Should I wipe off the copper anti seize lube first, just in case I have to pop off a few times? I heard on GT that stuff can dig grooves into the frame.

Not a good idea to ride with a 19 in a 26 holster, it will fit, but you can sit and the muzzle of the gun sticks out and you risk pushing the gun out of the holster when you sit.

LongGoneDays

Mine. Not yours.
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 10, 2010
    Shreveport, LA
    Oh, I didn't think about that. I saw a video on Youtube of a guy with a holster from the same company (High Noon in FL) and he shoved a 19 through a 26 sized holster that had a specific plastic nudge in the end for the front sight. That is how my other holster was, but this one is more open ended and just soft leather.

Tx_oil

Tx_oil
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 21, 2009
    Youngsville
    Just watch yourself as you go about your daily routine...if you see a young man in a hoodie, be sure and buy him skittles, hold hands with him while singing "Ebony and Ivory" and praise the NBBP. Can't have the race baiters screamin about another 'racist cracka azz'

LongGoneDays

Mine. Not yours.
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 10, 2010
    Shreveport, LA
    Just watch yourself as you go about your daily routine...if you see a young man in a hoodie, be sure and buy him skittles, hold hands with him while singing "Ebony and Ivory" and praise the NBBP. Can't have the race baiters screamin about another 'racist cracka azz'

ui0Yk.jpg

no-country-for-old-men-tommy-lee-jones1.jpg

Guate_shooter

LA CHP Instructor # 522
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    (Breaux Bridge)
    Received two checks in mail

Dixon $20
    Jro6803 $20

Will update paypal list as soon as I figure out how to do it from my phone, computer crashed so I'm dealing with technicall difficulties at the moment

Again many thanks to all of you for helping a brother out, as soon as I get a grand total I will update on that as well

Guate_shooter

LA CHP Instructor # 522
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    (Breaux Bridge)
    List has been updated.

I thought I would NEVER say this, BUT we have PASSED the mark of money needed ( :D ), that being said I will be closing DOWN this open invitation to help a fellow brother out with some money TONIGHT at 12 pm. This will make it easier to be able to add UP the money, I will give it a couple of days for a GRAND TOTAL since paypal requires several business days to transfer the money into my regular account and we still have a few envelopes in the mail (I think), and we have the belt auction also still active.

I will also generate a list mid next week of all the people who took part in this event, per every $10 dollars you get 1 number. I will not say what this is for as I would like for it to be a surprise THANK YOU to all.

jasonj5313

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Dec 29, 2011
    Ponchatoula
    List has been updated.

I thought I would NEVER say this, BUT we have PASSED the mark of money needed ( :D ), that being said I will be closing DOWN this open invitation to help a fellow brother out with some money TONIGHT at 12 pm. This will make it easier to be able to add UP the money, I will give it a couple of days for a GRAND TOTAL since paypal requires several business days to transfer the money into my regular account and we still have a few envelopes in the mail (I think), and we have the belt auction also still active.

I will also generate a list mid next week of all the people who took part in this event, per every $10 dollars you get 1 number. I will not say what this is for as I would like for it to be a surprise THANK YOU to all.

I can't wait to see what you have in mind. On another note, I would also like to thank all of my fellow BS'rs for your contributions.

kcinnick

Training Ferrous Metal
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Dec 24, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    Well, my contribution will be sent as soon as the auction ends.... I didn't think things would move so fast or I would have made a shorter auction.

List has been updated.

Guate_shooter

LA CHP Instructor # 522
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    (Breaux Bridge)
    Well, my contribution will be sent as soon as the auction ends.... I didn't think things would move so fast or I would have made a shorter auction.

NO WORRIES brother !!!!!!!

You will be taken into consideration in the numbers regardless, NOT many people who out of their way with their products like you did to help not only the community but also a brother in need.

Happy Easter to all, and for those of you who are fans of my fb page dont forget tomorrow I give away the exploding targets to say THANK YOU for everything.

kcinnick

Training Ferrous Metal
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Dec 24, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    NO WORRIES brother !!!!!!!

You will be taken into consideration in the numbers regardless, NOT many people who out of their way with their products like you did to help not only the community but also a brother in need.

Happy Easter to all, and for those of you who are fans of my fb page dont forget tomorrow I give away the exploding targets to say THANK YOU for everything.

I just liked your page. I am new to this facebook thing, is there a difference between "Like" and being a fan?

LongGoneDays

Mine. Not yours.
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 10, 2010
    Shreveport, LA
    I just liked your page. I am new to this facebook thing, is there a difference between "Like" and being a fan?

No, "liking" also puts you in that page's news feed. But a lot of times say you look for "Pizza Hut" you have to make sure it is the actual Pizza Hut page, not the wiki version, but then again some pages only have that.

kcinnick

Training Ferrous Metal
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Dec 24, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    No, "liking" also puts you in that page's news feed. But a lot of times say you look for "Pizza Hut" you have to make sure it is the actual Pizza Hut page, not the wiki version, but then again some pages only have that.

I am just Jealous everyone has more likes than me. I go to some pages like Bayoushooter with 1600 likes, or Estrada Tactical with over 300 and I have my measly 58! I guess I am too competitive, I need to stay away from facebook and go work on belts/holsters!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom