Would you like to HELP a BS Member ?????? (melted gun)

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

SpeedRacer

Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Feb 23, 2007
    Mandeville, LA
    But what I would like to know, other than the recent bad attitude he's displayed, what, if anything was discovered about LGD that would lead you to make this statement, Speed?

Did you miss this thread?: http://www.bayoushooter.com/forums/showthread.php?79120-Hunh-Bruh-Handout

If you can read through that and still think the "haters" weren't on to something, I don't know what to tell you. And it's not even about what did or didn't happen, it's about them seeing this guy for what he really is from the get-go. More of a character judgement than anything.

LongGoneDays

Mine. Not yours.
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 10, 2010
    Shreveport, LA
    Well I suppose you can include me in his group of "booty buddies", because if what supposedly happened to you happened to him, there would be no need for a collection, I would send him one of my own guns.

He's the real deal. No ifs, ands or buts. I don't know about you. Basically, what I'm attempting to find out now is if you are just a douchebag, or a criminal douchebag.

Godspeed in your quest. I'll partially answer for you now though: when someone attacks me, and calls me a liar that scammed for something I didn't ask for, to them, yes, I am a huge douchebag.

Neil09

Rating - 93.8%
    15   1   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    church point, la
    I'd be pissed also if I was falsely accused. Whether any of it was a lie or not, he did not ask for the gun. And for the ones who said he should have donated to his family, the whole point of this was so he is not walking around unprotected. Of course the ones having negative comments will take their friends, right or wrong. "bandwagon" is a good word for it. It's always the same negative People posting negative comments turning topics into ****.

LongGoneDays

Mine. Not yours.
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 10, 2010
    Shreveport, LA
    I'd be pissed also if I was falsely accused. Whether any of it was a lie or not, he did not ask for the gun. And for the ones who said he should have donated to his family, the whole point of this was so he is not walking around unprotected. Of course the ones having negative comments will take their friends, right or wrong. "bandwagon" is a good word for it. It's always the same negative People posting negative comments turning topics into ****.

Yeah, what he said.

SpeedRacer

Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Feb 23, 2007
    Mandeville, LA
    I told him & his booty buddies to **** off, and put them all on ignore. I know, I'm a terrible person.

What you don't know is I knew how my "booty buddies" felt before I Paypal'd in my donation. I think for myself. I even gave you the benefit of the doubt initially, here and offline. My mistake.

LongGoneDays

Mine. Not yours.
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 10, 2010
    Shreveport, LA
    At the risk of being accused of asking of joining Bayou Shooter just to ask for something, here is a picture I just was able to take of my truck from the fire. I was going to share it before people started trying to spend money on me, and not really in the "sharing of my life" mood after the past 24 hours, but here it is.

y0mYA.jpg

It was parked right behind the car that was parked right under where the garage fire started. Luckily my sister got to it in time to get it away from the fire, I was in the back yard trying to untangle the dog.

Why am I showing this?

Because my headlight looks like a titty, and that is funny. Nothing more, nothing less. Conspiracy theory in 3...........2...........1...........

SeventhSon

Evil Conservative
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 30, 2008
    Slidell
    Well I suppose you can include me in his group of "booty buddies", because if what supposedly happened to you happened to him, there would be no need for a collection, I would send him one of my own guns.

He's the real deal. No ifs, ands or buts. I don't know about you. Basically, what I'm attempting to find out now is if you are just a douchebag, or a criminal douchebag.

The best post on this thread.

SeventhSon

Evil Conservative
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 30, 2008
    Slidell
    At the risk of being accused of asking of joining Bayou Shooter just to ask for something, here is a picture I just was able to take of my truck from the fire. I was going to share it before people started trying to spend money on me, and not really in the "sharing of my life" mood after the past 24 hours, but here it is.

y0mYA.jpg

Well ****, I'm convinced. I'll kick in $1 to get him a new headlight. WHOS WITH ME???

SeventhSon

Evil Conservative
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 30, 2008
    Slidell
    The thing is, I wanted to help. Not to buy him a new gun but to help his family with whatever we could. We (my wife and I) have resources we could pull from. But after reading his pissy ass condescending remarks I have to rethink that. I know if it were me I'd be humbled as hell and not flaunting it anytime someone questioned me. Just my opinion and its worth what ya paid for it.

SpeedRacer

Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Feb 23, 2007
    Mandeville, LA
    The thing is, I wanted to help. Not to buy him a new gun but to help his family with whatever we could. We (my wife and I) have resources we could pull from. But after reading his pissy ass condescending remarks I have to rethink that. I know if it were me I'd be humbled as hell and not flaunting it anytime someone questioned me. Just my opinion and its worth what ya paid for it.

His attitude certainly did change once the Glock was in his hands. From the humblest, nicest guy ever to...well...read it for yourself. I wonder which one is the "real" him? I think I know...

Neil09

Rating - 93.8%
    15   1   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    church point, la
    Well ****, I'm convinced. I'll kick in $1 to get him a new headlight. WHOS WITH ME???
    . How could you not expect Someone to blow up on someone off of this bandwagon? You are a horrible liar cheater scammer who somehow convinced Pablo to collect money for you through his mind, even more horrible that you blew up on some of the same ol' regular assholes who buddy up together just to stir the **** pOt. I think we are all on the same page now.

Neil09

Rating - 93.8%
    15   1   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    church point, la
    This is my last post since its pointless to argue with a one track mind, but have you ever been accused of something and post your temper? Think, for yourself, don't look at your buddy's response and agree, THINK about it.

Jack

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    Covington
    And I have almost 5000 posts and only own 2, what's that got to do with anything?

It means youre about due for a single wide weenie roast :D

Godspeed in your quest. I'll partially answer for you now though: when someone attacks me, and calls me a liar that scammed for something I didn't ask for, to them, yes, I am a huge douchebag.
    Finally, were all on the same page. The discussion is over, we can all go to sleep now.

OK, donate everything but 40 dollars to his family. That should leave enough for a case of these.

T_BC_condom-female.gif;pv9be47a443e11cb73

SeventhSon

Evil Conservative
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 30, 2008
    Slidell
    . How could you not expect Someone to blow up on someone off of this bandwagon? You are a horrible liar cheater scammer who somehow convinced Pablo to collect money for you through his mind, even more horrible that you blew up on some of the same ol' regular assholes who buddy up together just to stir the **** pOt. I think we are all on the same page now.

No, not on the same page. Not even in the same freakin book. People wanted to donate. That's cool and Pablo is cool as hell to push it through. He has a good heart. But as soon as ONE person questioned LDGs story he frucks the freak out and challenges him to a fight, name calls and flaunts. What are we, in grade school here? He could have just told VG to **** off or he could have explained himself better. Either way, but he chose the low road and I'm not the only one who has a different opinion of him now.

Neil09

Rating - 93.8%
    15   1   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    church point, la
    It means youre about due for a single wide weenie roast :D

Finally, were all on the same page. The discussion is over, we can all go to sleep now.

OK, donate everything but 40 dollars to his family. That should leave enough for a case of these.

T_BC_condom-female.gif;pv9be47a443e11cb73
    . Yep.. Did you come up with that on your own or did your butt buddy party help?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom