Wouldn't want to be in Austrailia right now

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cat

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2009
    NE of Alexandria, Cenla
    They've had some extreme weather in the last few weeks. I haven't seen where the storm is coming in from, but I hope it's not battering the recently flooded areas.

Jimmy Dean

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    They've had some extreme weather in the last few weeks. I haven't seen where the storm is coming in from, but I hope it's not battering the recently flooded areas.

I believe that I read that it is, and that there may be another on the way, to the same area.

SVTFreak

Huh?
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Galvez
    Yes. It is the same flooded areas. I saw a picture of the area of Townsville that I stayed in a fee years back. The hotel I was in was one of the only buildings nit flooded to the roof.

penguin

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 12, 2006
    Slidell, LA / NOLA
    I was on the New Orleans going to townsville, australia from okinawa, japan for op.tandem thrust in 97 and we were caught in super typhoon justin. The elevators on the boat dipped in the water and we list a launch and a couple of birds. Not fun. It was basically getting caught in the gulf in a cat 5. Same place where this one is going to hit.

penguin

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 12, 2006
    Slidell, LA / NOLA
    Yes. It is the same flooded areas. I saw a picture of the area of Townsville that I stayed in a fee years back. The hotel I was in was one of the only buildings nit flooded to the roof.

Did you stay in the one shaped like a tube of lipstick? I loved that place. Magnetic island rocked!

SVTFreak

Huh?
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Galvez
    Yeah kinda. Tall, round (really octagon shaped). Can't remember the name though. Was only there for 2 days waiting on my boat. Went to coral sea diving for a week then on to cairns, port douglas, daintree national forest, and cape tribulation. All areas that are about to be fubared

Top Bottom