Wow! She Really Does Think Her Voters Are Stupid! And She's Right!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mike308

HandiChamp
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    Pearl River
    I have had the unpleasant task of listening to Miss Piggy speak. She rarely knows her audience, stays away from questions, and is basically dumb as they come so to speak. Her brother talks a better game and usually knows his audience and answers questions very well. He may be more of an old line southern democrat then most give him credit for.

But Miss Piggy is one of the worse I have ever had to listen to. She is a totally currupt hack of the first order. The only thing she stands for is keeping her political job, scoffing down copious amounts of groceries, and lining her pockets. Her type of white trash needs to go!

Last edited:

gunz4me

Target Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 14, 2006
    Lafayette
    What I can't get over is how she was thrown under the bus by her OWN party. Oh well, I guess she stabbed too many of her supporters in the back. She had a good run, and now it is time for someone else to have a go at it! If he screws up, we can replace him too!

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    What I can't get over is how she was thrown under the bus by her OWN party. Oh well, I guess she stabbed too many of her supporters in the back. She had a good run, and now it is time for someone else to have a go at it! If he screws up, we can replace him too!

It makes sense, now. Apparently Dick Durbin (huge phony liberal rubber stamp douche from Illinois), was picked as the knife wielder to stick it in. He told her that he would vote for it, then switched at the last minute. I am convinced that the dumbass told the crypt keeper to tell Durbin to vote no once he thought about it. The pipeline has majority support in the US, and dumbass could avoid the whole issue of being blamed for the veto.

She really is dead to them! This morning she is 15 points behind Cassidy in the Rasmussen poll. That's a big margin. But it should be 40 points.

Even in their den of thieves, they eat their own when they have no use for each other. If she doesn't feel like the biggest used bar whore one night stand, she is non-human. They have humiliated her and she deserves it.

Conversely, look at the support from the conservatives Cassidy is getting. They have already won control of the Senate and they STILL are backing him 100%. They are pouring tons of money into him.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Here is why she gets a D rating from the NRA. How is it even possible to get a "D" in a pro-gun state like Louisiana? Yes on 2, passed almost 3-1! This woman is a freaking idiot!

Senator Mary Landrieu says she supports your rights but has voted with President Obama and former New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg. For the following reasons, Senator Mary Landrieu cannot be trusted to stand up for your Second Amendment rights.

Landrieu is Endorsed by Gun Control Groups
    Endorsed by "Everytown for Gun Safety," the gun control group funded by billionaire and former NYC Mayor Michael Bloomberg which seeks to ban all firearms from law-abiding citizens.

Landrieu Supports "Universal" Background Checks
    Voted in favor of the Obama-Bloomberg so-called *universal* background check system, which would criminalize the private transfer of firearms between life-long friends and many family members.

Landrieu Supports Anti-Gun Supreme Court Justices
    Voted in favor of Sonia Sotomayor and Elena Kagan for the U.S. Supreme Court.

Landrieu Supports a Federal Gun Registry
    Voted in favor of legislation that would allow most Federal government agencies to create firearm registries.

Landrieu Supports Gun Buyback Schemes
    Voted to use taxpayer dollars to pay for government buyback schemes.

Landrieu Opposes the Heller Case
    Refused to sign the pro-gun congressional "friend of the court" brief in the landmark Heller case, arguing that the Second Amendment guarantees an individual Right to Keep and Bear Arms and that Washington, D.C.'s gun ban was unconstitutional.

Landrieu Opposes State Preemption
    While in the state legislature, Landrieu voted against legislation to ensure that Second Amendment rights are respected throughout Louisiana and are not violated by local cities or municipalities.

Landrieu Opposes Gun Shows
    Voted for a bill that would have effectively eliminated gun shows.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    While I am piling on Landrieu, may I note that she is a staunch supporter of "Forced Unionism" on top of all the other moronic phony liberal schemes she prostitutes herself for.

Think about this; Polls have showed that nearly 80% of Louisiana voters are in favor of "Right to Work" status here in Louisiana. Yet, this political prostitute voted to establish "Forced Unionism."

80% :eek3:

If there was ever a true definition of "Shill for the democrats" personified, it is Landrieu. Can this woman be any more out of touch with the people of Louisiana?

- - - Updated - - -

323MAR

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 15, 2014
    New Oeleans LA
    Mary also loves the gun control laws that are on the books as well. She would rather fund ATF and other useless Federal agencies instead of rebuilding out coast.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Mary also loves the gun control laws that are on the books as well. She would rather fund ATF and other useless Federal agencies instead of rebuilding out coast.

Where are you getting this?

Look, I really hate this woman; but even I have to confess that she did whore herself out for a few worthy causes that did eventually benefit the Louisiana coast. But that said, the key phrase is "whored herself out!"

Remember the saying, "There is no free lunch!" Everything she did for her own state (very little compared to the damage countrywide), cost her a lot more in vote trading than what she got. She is not a good bargainer.

Top Bottom