writers of southpark in trouble for Muhaamad story

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CloudStrife

Why so serious?
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2010
    Baton Rouge, LA
    That show insults everyone for goodness sakes. If you don't like the humor, don't watch it. Some muslims really need to get the stick out their asses and take a chill pill. Damn...

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    Just more proof that Islamic Terror, LLC is having a really bad run lately....they're in a rut.

First they lose their top 2 honchos in Iraq, and now, the absolutely embarrassing admission that they consider TREY PARKER AND MATT STONE as public enemy #s 1 & 2.

Perhaps it may indeed be time for them to hang up the AKs, defuse the bombs, get a shower & shave, and come open a convenience store in Encino. Things just don't seem to be working out with this "international jihaddist" thing. Osama won't come out of the cave, or even attend any board meetings anymore. Some think he might even be dead....On top of all that, we hear that Al-Jezeera is starting to quote Wayne LaPierre....:mamoru:

There's just no future in fighting The Great Satan anymore- the thrill is gone.

jms

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 25, 2009
    Franklinton,La.
    Yes we have radical Christians ,but just think how much has been put off on Jesus. There's even a new movie coming out that protrays him and his followers as homesexuals . Go figure hollywood !

As a Christian ,I believe in the 1st amendment.

SOLAteeda

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 20, 2009
    Covington
    Any of y'all see the episode? I would be willing to bet that the person in the bear suit isn't even muhammad.

So what this muslim guy is trying to say is that the way to peace is to kill anyone who makes fun of islam? How long until "moments of silence"(which used to be prayer) include having to bow down and face mecca?

Mjolnir

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Baton Rouge, LA
    They remind me of the Christians we have running around putting hits out on abortion doctors.

Corrcect. I see at least two things going on: disrespecting organized religion - especially Christ-based theologies of which Islam is ( go STUDY the book as opposed to the comments of pundits, theologians and political hacks ), it's obvious that Islam takes it's religion more seriously than many - certainly not all - so-called Christians; they have every right to be upset and is it any different than a non-jew publicly denying ANY aspect of thw Shoah? I don't think so. The solution is to remove TRASH from our Media - something many fools (not to mention the Media Controllers) will fight vehemently against.

He'll, I WISH us Christians took the philosphy of Esu Jmmanuel/Jesus
    the Nazarean as seriously as Islamist take the philosophies of the prophet Mohammed. The world would be a much better place, for sure...

SeventhSon

Evil Conservative
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 30, 2008
    Slidell
    They remind me of the Christians we have running around putting hits out on abortion doctors.

Yeah. And it reminds me of all those Christians who saw the heads off people for not believing in Jesus........oh, wait.........

Oh, I know. It reminds me of all those Buddhists who stone people to death for having affairs........oh, wait.........

Oh yeah! It reminds me of all those Jews who strap bombs to their chests and blow up women and children.........oh, crap........

No, it doesn't remind me of any of them.

Speedlace

LOL...right?
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2007
    Any of y'all see the episode? I would be willing to bet that the person in the bear suit isn't even Muhammad.
    The person in the suit wasn't really Muhammad.

The most hilarious thing about all this is that the episode was about extremist sending bomb threats to South Park if they showed an image of the Prophet Muhammad.

Un-****ing real.:rofl:

Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles
    That show insults everyone for goodness sakes. If you don't like the humor, don't watch it. Some muslims really need to get the stick out their asses and take a chill pill. Damn...

I know, but all of a sudden blah, blah :blah:

Heck they had one episode where Jesus was boxing the Devil :rolleyes:

Who takes it seriously?

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    did everybody forget about poor fudgepacker tom cruise ? Also on that matter Buddha snorting a line of cocaine

The difference is the scientologists don't send out an alien hit team to settle things, nor do the buddists send over Richard Gere with his poisonous assassination gerbils.
    The only ones who put out a hit on people seem to the the....well, I won't say the name of the group.
    But it rhymes with "guslims".

LACamper

oldbie
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 3, 2007
    Metairie, LA
    I dont think there is anything wrong with putting a bullet into an abortion provider.

If the demorats have their way in the health bill rewrite they'll have every doctor up to and including optomotrist required to offer abortions...

"hop up on the table, spread your legs, and tell me the first line you can read..."

Last edited:

Mjolnir

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Baton Rouge, LA
    The difference is the scientologists don't send out an alien hit team to settle things, nor do the buddists send over Richard Gere with his poisonous assassination gerbils.
    The only ones who put out a hit on people seem to the the....well, I won't say the name of the group.
    But it rhymes with "guslims".

What of the Mossad? Didn't the world see their operatives in action not more than a month ago????

We have our own BlackOps, too.... As do the Brits.... As does NATO (look up Gladio).

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    What of the Mossad? Didn't the world see their operatives in action not more than a month ago????

We have our own BlackOps, too.... As do the Brits.... As does NATO (look up Gladio).

Yes, we do. And I wouldn't want to p*ss them off, either.

I guess it's kind of like one of my favorite movie lines:

"You gotta decide what side of the cross you're on, buddy....I need nailers , not hangers.":)

Mjolnir

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Yes, we do. And I wouldn't want to p*ss them off, either.

I guess it's kind of like one of my favorite movie lines:

"You gotta decide what side of the cross you're on, buddy... I need nailers , not hangers.":)

The question to is you: do you support the NWO bankers or these united States of America? Because this is what it boils down to.

Top Bottom