writers of southpark in trouble for Muhaamad story

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CloudStrife

Why so serious?
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2010
    Baton Rouge, LA
    I know, but all of a sudden blah, blah :blah:

Heck they had one episode where Jesus was boxing the Devil :rolleyes:

Who takes it seriously?

Or when Jesus was in Imagination Land with Santa and Luke Skywalker. I laughed because I know the show intentionally does it to push people's buttons.
    I did, however, quit watching Family Guy when Brian promoted atheism in a serious manner. The creator is an atheist, so I know it's not a joke. I won't put a hit on him though.

artabr

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 24, 2008
    New Iberia , Louisiana
    In a way I'm glad that the bleeped every thing out. It proves how ridiculous Muslim induced censorship is. I wouldn't be suprised if that wasn't Matt & Trey's plan to begin with.

Art

some_goat

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 17, 2009
    Baker/Central area
    seriously , what happened to there balls . They couldnt even say his name . What do ppl have to do to show that they arent going to be intimidated by these fanatical nutts . What happened to freedom of speech .

W1nds0rF0x

Snap, Crackle, Pop.
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Oct 8, 2007
    Baton Rouge
    I dont think there is anything wrong with putting a bullet into an abortion provider.

Which will put you into the same category as a Muslim who thinks there is nothing wrong with chopping your head off simply because you are a Christian. Or chopping off the head of a ten year old girl simply because after her uncle raped her she is no longer a virgin, therefore a disgrace to the family.

jms

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 25, 2009
    Franklinton,La.
    Originally Posted by SimonJester308 View Post
    I dont think there is anything wrong with putting a bullet into an abortion provider.

You make it very clear that you are not a good follower of Christ who taught us to love our neighbor as we love our selves. Having human evil thoughts is only natural, however acting on those thoughts makes you just as evil as the radical Muslins.

SOLAteeda

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 20, 2009
    Covington
    First off I would like to say that in my opinion it was wrong for the guy to shoot the doctor. He murdered someone and should be dealt with accordingly.

That being said: Comparing the shooting of the abortion doctor to muslim terrorism is not exactly comparing apples to apples.

In one instance you have a person who's religious beliefs include life starting at conception. He killed a doctor who has performed numerous abortions (each of which was, in his belief, the murder of someone completely and totally innocent) to prevent him from carrying on with more abortions.

In the other instance you have a religion that is so badly stuck in the dark ages that they will kill you if you make fun of them. Hell, they will kill you even if you just make a documentary about the barbaric practices that still goes on in countries controlled by that religion. I'm not saying all muslims are extremists. Chances are that your muslim friend or the random muslim down the street won't merc you for doodling the prophet. However, if you were to get that doodle published and it was seen by a large number of people, you could very well have a hit put out on you by the muslims who are extremists(however few or many there actually are).

Last edited:

CloudStrife

Why so serious?
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2010
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Which will put you into the same category as a Muslim who thinks there is nothing wrong with chopping your head off simply because you are a Christian. Or chopping off the head of a ten year old girl simply because after her uncle raped her she is no longer a virgin, therefore a disgrace to the family.

So you're saying an abortion provider is on the same level as someone who is different from you or a girl that is raped? For people that think abortion is evil, that makes the provider also evil. The other 2 are not.

Originally Posted by SimonJester308 View Post

You make it very clear that you are not a good follower of Christ who taught us to love our neighbor as we love our selves. Having human evil thoughts is only natural, however acting on those thoughts makes you just as evil as the radical Muslins.

What about loving an unborn baby? Does than mean anything?
    I guess we should have made friends with the Nazis too.

Mjolnir

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Uh, we did, in fact, make more than friends with the Nazis.

The beheadings "aren't merely because the guy is Christian". The INVADERS are followers
    of Japeth (Mongol-Turks) who are GODLESS and thus are true infidels (those who do not believe in God, the Creator (and 'Muhammed was his prophet).

On a secular level they are INVADERS allied with Israel, their sworn enemy.

It's amazing what passes for truth nowadays...

Last edited:

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    It is wrong to murder a doctor or other employee of these facilities- no matter how horrible you think they and what they do are.

I wish abortion for the sake of abortion were illegal, but it isn't. I have a very low opinion of people who carry out these procedures, to be sure. Obviously, some people really will do anything for money, and that is sad.

But that doesn't give anyone the right to play God, either. I would leave that up to Him.

CloudStrife

Why so serious?
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2010
    Baton Rouge, LA
    It is wrong to murder a doctor or other employee of these facilities- no matter how horrible you think they and what they do are.

I wish abortion for the sake of abortion were illegal, but it isn't. I have a very low opinion of people who carry out these procedures, to be sure. Obviously, some people really will do anything for money, and that is sad.

But that doesn't give anyone the right to play God, either. I would leave that up to Him.

Would you be playing God if you shot someone attacking you or a friend?

FishingBack

Slave to Society
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 30, 2009
    You people need to calm down the killing doctors crap.

If I'm about to drop a test tube of fertilized eggs, are you gonna draw down on me?

CloudStrife

Why so serious?
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2010
    Baton Rouge, LA
    And God forbid that any man masturbate, as it would be equated with genocide.
    Yes, that was a joke.

Do not judge, lest you be judged.

Sperm aren't living...

That verse is horribly misinterpreted by most it seems. In that instance it means to condemn.
    "Do not judge according to appearance, but judge with righteous judgment." ~John 7:24

Top Bottom