writers of southpark in trouble for Muhaamad story

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • W1nds0rF0x

Snap, Crackle, Pop.
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Oct 8, 2007
    Baton Rouge
    Sperm aren't living...

Umm, you reeeeally need to take some biology classes, but either way even if abortion were illegal or he were doing late terms OR you know he murdered the 3 yo down the street or the 70yo lady at church, that give you nor anyone else the right to murder him in return.

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    Would you be playing God if you shot someone attacking you or a friend?

I believe no. And I don't believe you do, either.

Where do we draw the line? I don't know (sigh). If we're going to say that it is ok to take the life of the doctor who performed an abortion, would it also be ok to do the same to the woman he performed it on? I think we know the answer to that.

Abortion is terrible. Trust me- I don't like it any more than you. But I do not believe it is morally right- or smart- to take someone else's life and yours in the process if it- because you disagree with it.

CloudStrife

Why so serious?
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2010
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Umm, you reeeeally need to take some biology classes, but either way even if abortion were illegal or he were doing late terms OR you know he murdered the 3 yo down the street or the 70yo lady at church, that give you nor anyone else the right to murder him in return.

My bio classes didn't spend much time on studying sperm. I suppose they are living in the same way that any other cells are living. My point was they aren't individual life forms.

I'm just speculating, but I don't think the murder of Tiller wasn't an act of vengeance. It's safe to say he would have performed more abortions, so the killer was likely doing it to stop him. So a better analogy would be if I killed a guy because I knew (somehow) that he was going to kill the 3 yo or old lady.

Last edited:

CloudStrife

Why so serious?
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2010
    Baton Rouge, LA
    I believe no. And I don't believe you do, either.

Where do we draw the line? I don't know (sigh). If we're going to say that it is ok to take the life of the doctor who performed an abortion, would it also be ok to do the same to the woman he performed it on? I think we know the answer to that.

Abortion is terrible. Trust me- I don't like it any more than you. But I do not believe it is morally right- or smart- to take someone else's life and yours in the process if it- because you disagree with it.

Killing the woman would kill the baby, so that would defeat the purpose no matter the morality of it. Now prison time? I'd support that.

SimonJester308

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2008
    Which will put you into the same category as a Muslim who thinks there is nothing wrong with chopping your head off simply because you are a Christian. Or chopping off the head of a ten year old girl simply because after her uncle raped her she is no longer a virgin, therefore a disgrace to the family.

Thank you Capt Hyperbole. Nice of you to insert an abortion doctor as the victim, not the hundreds of children he destroyed. Maybe your heart wouldnt be so soft if someone you were dating had gotten pregnant, and went ahead with the "procedure" without your knowledge because it was inconvenient at the time to be a parent. You would have no say in the matter. I see no difference with that situation, and a mother blowing the brains out of her child in front of the child's father and he has no rights. Yes a doctor, and an ex-girlfriend murdered my unborn child. Im I still in the above catagory?

Last edited by a moderator:

SimonJester308

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2008
    Originally Posted by SimonJester308 View Post
    I dont think there is anything wrong with putting a bullet into an abortion provider.

You make it very clear that you are not a good follower of Christ who taught us to love our neighbor as we love our selves. Having human evil thoughts is only natural, however acting on those thoughts makes you just as evil as the radical Muslins.

Step off the moral high horse. I am not a follower of Christ. Besides I dont hear any news reports of Muslim Clerics doing the dookie shoot boogie with children. If you dont like being stereotyped, then maybe you shouldnt do it to others.

Mr_Willson

rifleman
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jan 9, 2009
    mandeville
    mecca.png

crawfish

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 29, 2009
    south of 90
    Not the same thing, you can't equate killing someone for telling jokes about the Satanic leader Mohammed, as killing someone that murders babies!

Was just the first thing that popped in my head as in we have extremist Christians, nothing compared to the old days, but they still out there killing just as the Muslims are. Not a fair comparison, but both out of touch with reality and their own peaceful religion.

South Park shouldn't have wussed out on this. They knew what they were getting into. Can't get weak just because someone published the coordinates of your home online.

W1nds0rF0x

Snap, Crackle, Pop.
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Oct 8, 2007
    Baton Rouge
    Thank you Capt Hyperbole. Nice of you to insert an abortion doctor as the victim, not the hundreds of children he destroyed. Maybe your heart wouldnt be so soft if someone you were dating had gotten pregnant, and went ahead with the "procedure" without your knowledge because it was inconvenient at the time to be a parent. You would have no say in the matter. I see no difference with that situation, and a mother blowing the brains out of her child in front of the child's father and he has no rights. Yes a doctor, and an ex-girlfriend murdered my unborn child. Im I still in the above catagory

If you decide to murder the doctor or her for it, yes, you are. Abortion is neither illegal nor is it murder in the opinion of some people. Your opinion does not give you the right to murder someone.

Not the same thing, you can't equate killing someone for telling jokes about the Satanic leader Mohammed, as killing someone that murders babies!

Of course I can....

Mjolnir

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Was just the first thing that popped in my head as in we have extremist Christians, nothing compared to the old days, but they still out there killing just as the Muslims are. Not a fair comparison, but both out of touch with reality and their own peaceful religion.

South Park shouldn't have wussed out on this. They knew what they were getting into. Can't get weak just because someone published the coordinates of your home online.
    Don't forget the third leg of the "Big Three". They murder more than the other two combined.

03GeeTee

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 14, 2010
    Baton Rouge

Just to be clear SouthPark did not wuss out, Comedy Central did. Going by what Matt and Trey said on their website they delivered the episode to comedy central without the edits and they are pissed off at Comedy Central for editing it.
    http://www.southparkstudios.com/news/3878

As previously stated, I find it a little funny/ironic that this exact same situation occurred in the Southpark episode where they mock family guy.

Top Bottom