SOLD: WTB: 10/22

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JLouv

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 13, 2010
    Youngsville
    this is why i only have 9 posts in here

that's also why my reply is valid and not an attempt at being a smart ass. As a rule, NO ONE sells "cheap" 1022's EXCEPT wally world.

The last 1022 posted for sale here was $450. I'll sell you mine as is for about $800. I got a 1022mag that I'll let go for about $1,200.

To be perfectly honest, I got lucky once and found a used, factory stock 1022 here....and later discovered that I could have gotten a factory new rifle for cheaper at walmart.

Please excuse the **** out of me for trying to help...It will not happen again.

derf

Privateer
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Oct 11, 2008
    BR, LA
    Not to be offensive but with the recent trend of customizing 10/22s all the rough and cheap ones have been snapped up and customized.
    You can still find Marlin 60s sometimes. Back in the day every pawn shop seemed to have at least one $100 10/22 but now if they do happen to have one it has a .920 barrel, custom stock, and $350 price tag.
    This will serve as a free bump. You may get lucky but you can search the classifieds and verify that not very many 10/22 bargains have been available in recent years.
    Good luck.

whitsend

-Global Mod-
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Sep 6, 2009
    Transylvania, LA
    A cheap 10/22 is almost like "Bigfoot".
    You occasionally hear stories about someone seeing one, but most people never do.

If one ever come around, it's gone instantly.

That being said, I did buy one in a bullpup stock last year for $75.
    It was a private sale from someone who was not into guns and it was filthy and jammed every 3-4 rounds.
    But the chance of you finding something like that on here................You would have a better chance of killing "Bigfoot".
    I traded it here and got about $150 trade value. (after I cleaned it and got it functioning)

rpm13000

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 19, 2009
    Kenner
    Sorry for the confusion. Within the last three weeks I have purchased 3 new 10/22s two from the internet $211 and $196 and one locally for $196. All have already been customized with bull barrels, duracoat, stocks, charging handles, etc. I enjoy doing this as a hobby and would like to take something that is not in new shape and tinker. If you do have something that is rough and you want $196 (or close) then you don't have to respond. If you have something that has rounds through it, scratches and may not function properly and aren't married to it, then please send me a message, smoke signal, carrier pigeon, pony express, dueling banjos, morse code, teletype, can and string...oh did you hear the one about the guy that asked his wife what she wanted for dinner and she said I like the convertible?

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom