WTB 12 GA. Over under. Cash in hand.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

gunns1216

Conservative Christian
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Good morning all. I am wanting to buy a 12 GA. Over under w/ a Nickle Plated receiver with either quail or pheasant enlay. Preferably Mossberg or winchester. My dad will be going through a cancer procedure and will be done with it by end of Dec. so it will be a gift for him. One that I have my eye on is a Mossberg International Silver Reserve series just for an idea of what I'm looking for. Thanks all. PM me with any and all offers.

Dad's shotgun.jpg

V/R
    Dustin L. Potter

G

gunguy11

I have the same silver reserve. How much are you wanting to spend? I may sell....

Frogman

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Sep 1, 2011
    Denham Springs, LA
    Kleinguenther 12 ga 2 3/4 in. with 26 inch barrel and nickel inlaid scrolling

Hi,

I bought this shotgun several years ago. It was made by the famous custom maker Bill Kleinguenther of Seguin, Texas. The nickel inlay has a sort or paisley scrolling tooled into it. This shotgun was a joint effort between Kleinguenther and Antonio Zoli of Italy in the late 70's or early 80's. If you are interested in buying it for $800, send me your email and I will send you a photo or two. I would rate the condition at 90%. It has beautiful European Walnut furniture that Kleinguenther was so famous for in his guns.
    It has had fiber optic sights added. Overall, a beautiful gun by world class makers. I am thinning out my gun collection. I hadn't really thought of selling it, but your circumstance reminded me of the circumstances I had in 1987 with my dad. I gave him a shotgun and he got emotional, which was very unusual for him. I'll never regret that gift. I hope you find what you want.

Gene Willard
    Denham Springs, LA

derf

Privateer
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Oct 11, 2008
    BR, LA
    I got a Boito in the classifieds.
    Some of the silver receivers are Aluminum, not nickel plated steel.

Swampghost

Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 31, 2009
    Metairie, LA
    I have a Browning Citori Satin Lightning 12ga O/U 12ga. It will shoot 3 1/2", 3", and 2 3/4" shells. It has a silver nitride coated receiver. I have the original box, locks, chokes (plus a skeet choke) It was originally owned by an older gentleman who bought the gun to shoot skeet with his friends and ended up liking another gun better. It has very low rounds. It is super smooth and still tight with the lever still well to the right! The wood is beautiful. I bought it to duck hunt with and can't take it into the marsh!

It is in super condition and has beautiful wood. You will not be disappointed.

Swampghost said:
    IMG_2132.jpg

IMG_2133.jpg

IMG_2134.jpg

IMG_2146.jpg

IMG_2135.jpg

[/IMG]

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom