WTB .22L Rifle

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rainman

Justified!
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Mar 28, 2008
    Near I-55 & I-12
    Depends on the value of it. Nearly every thing I own is always subject to be traded.
    PM with price, prefer rifle only but depending on what kind of scope, possibly. Also tell me all about the rifle (wood/polymer, SS/blued...)
    Thanks

Candyman

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 15, 2008
    Denham Springs
    I have a fetish for 22 rifles. I have 24 of them right now and one more on lay a way.
    I pick up most of mine used at pawn shops. The one I have on Lay a way is a like new Ruger 10/22 that I got for $139.
    Check some of your local pawn shops and you just might run actoss a hell of a deal.

Rainman

Justified!
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Mar 28, 2008
    Near I-55 & I-12
    Candyman, want me to take that 10/22 off layaway for you! That's a good deal.
    Only have 1 pawn shop local, going check it out today.

Email sent MM. Thanks

Rainman

Justified!
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Mar 28, 2008
    Near I-55 & I-12
    Richard, have any links to were I could find one? Never really thought of one but depending on price, maybe. What all in involved with a conversion kit, what would I have to change? Thanks

Richard in LA

Mag Whore
    Rating - 100%
    109   0   0
    May 19, 2007
    St. Amant, LA
    Richard, have any links to were I could find one? Never really thought of one but depending on price, maybe. What all in involved with a conversion kit, what would I have to change? Thanks

you just swap out the .223/5.56 BCG with the adapter, and insert mag. Done. The kit has a chamber adapter shaped like a .223 round that fills in the void of the chamber. It is recommended NOT to shoot plain lead bullets, as the lead can clog your gas tube, but a couple rounds of .223 after, say 4-500 .22's will clean it out just fine. Many members on here have them and love them. They are around $200, for either, and mags run about $25 each for a 27 round that is approx the same size as a GI 30, and they now make 15 rounders that are the same size as a GI 20, for benchrest shooting.

http://www.brownells.com/aspx/NS/st...08&title=CMMG AR-15/M16 .22 LR CONVERSION KIT
    $180 with a dealer account at brownells

http://www.spikestactical.com/z/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=26&products_id=176
    199.99 from spikes. The spikes has a nickel plating that makes cleanup a breeze, and also doesn't need as much lube as the other one.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DRB88
    Top Bottom