WTB: AK 74

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DAUC

running from safety
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 19, 2011
    NOLA
    looking for ftf transaction?

If not there was a post about a good deal on some CAI tantals the other day. I will have to see if I can find it.

Guate_shooter

LA CHP Instructor # 522
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    (Breaux Bridge)
    I believe that deal was with Cope's.

If you want the best in the market Jim Fuller just introduced his "production" line of rifles and they have all of what you need and want in an AK but the price is around $1800, also Anthony Navarro with Colorado Shooting sports is introducing his line of high end AK's and they look very promising if he does follow the specs like he told me he would, I might be buying one from him soon.

SpeedRacer

Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Feb 23, 2007
    Mandeville, LA
    If you want to buy a 74, go ahead and buy mags and ammo if and when you can find them. The market is crazy right now, and mags and cheap surplus ammo are in short supply. A lot of guys have been buying AK74s to shoot cheap, only to find out mags are $35 each and the ammo is out of stock everywhere that had it for a decent price.

jmanrogers

SGT JMAN
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Alexandria
    YEP!! Exactly what he said!

If you want to buy a 74, go ahead and buy mags and ammo if and when you can find them. The market is crazy right now, and mags and cheap surplus ammo are in short supply. A lot of guys have been buying AK74s to shoot cheap, only to find out mags are $35 each and the ammo is out of stock everywhere that had it for a decent price.

enutees

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jul 4, 2010
    Prairieville

No doubt. I'm one of the dummies that did that. I had #1bambam build me a fantastic side folder 74 and I have 3 mags for it. I at least bought some ammo but didn't stock up on mags like I should have. If the shortage continues I'll be forced to buy Tapco mags to try. I can't see paying $35 for mags that were $15 a few months back.

madmax4x4

HONKY
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 31, 2009
    New Orleans
    I am looking for an AK 74: 5.45 x 39 caliber. Just pm me what you have and price.
    What kind of stock? Wood, Poly? What your price range? I know I say this in every WTB thread for ak47/74 but have you considered getting a saiga and converting it? Then you can add wat you want to it.
    don't worry man http://www.cheaperthandirt.com/7MAG0631B-1.html
    7-MAG0631B.jpg

:fawk:

Last edited:
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom