WTB AK used/new

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Lckstcknbrrl

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 25, 2011
    lafayette La
    Looking for a good deal on a AK. Used,.. new,.. wasr, I don't care. Well, as long as it's not beat to hell. Trying to stay 550 or below if possible. Also trying to stay in/around Lafayette. I might drive a little further for a real good deal. Cash/trades whatever. PM or txt. 337-356-4557

jmanrogers

SGT JMAN
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Alexandria
    Good luck with your find. There are some deals out there, but you just have to find them. Local gun stores around here can't keep the WASR-10/63's in stock right now. People are gearing up!

Lckstcknbrrl

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 25, 2011
    lafayette La
    Yeah. Story of my life. I never really wanted one when they were always around and cheaper. Now I want one. And like you said, nobody has em, nobody wants to give em up, or they want way to much. Somebody here is gonna come through for me. I just know it. Lol. :awais:

turboneal

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 12, 2010
    Vernon Parish
    IF I upgrade to an higher class of AK I will sell you my Wasr if you meet me in Lake CHarles or maybe if we meet at the Lafayette gun show... $550 with a free tapco folding stock thrown in because I am too lazy to take it off. The rifle is great but the shitty plastic gunshow magazine I am throwing in is not. I have a lot of AKs, sorry keeping the metal mag that came with it...

-Neal

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom