WTB: AR15. Have $700 cash today!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

falldemon

Rating - 100%
    5   0   1
    Jun 14, 2010
    Baton Rouge, La
    Looking for a bare bones AR15 rifle. No preference on manufacture. I am NOT looking for a high end or "tac'd" out rifle. Just want something basic but functional. Please dont offer anything over $600. Looking to deal in person in or near Baton Rouge. Thanks.

Last edited:

falldemon

Rating - 100%
    5   0   1
    Jun 14, 2010
    Baton Rouge, La
    There are brand new dpms ar15's for $615 to be had online (buy it now on gun broker). I just dont want the hassle of having to have it shipped. I dont think its unreasonable to think that someone may have a used one or something similar for $600. Hell, I wouldnt mind a used S&W sporter and they go for $650 or less new as well

SpeedRacer

Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Feb 23, 2007
    Mandeville, LA
    Call Jason @ Pelican Firearms in Pontchatoula. You should be able to walk away with a PSA rig for not much more than $600 (if you build the lower yourself) and have something brand new, of much better quality than DPMS, etc.

falldemon

Rating - 100%
    5   0   1
    Jun 14, 2010
    Baton Rouge, La
    So I got a little more cash. I'm now at $700. I did get a few offers at $600, but I am curious as to what the extra $100 may bring. I can possibly add another $50 or so depending on the deal but would obviously like to stay around $700.

jasonj5313

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Dec 29, 2011
    Ponchatoula
    I will have complete psa m4 profile rifles for $620 otd within a couple of weeks. pelican pawn in denham has really good prices on psa rifles if you want it now. Talk to mike and tell him Jason sent you. Bayou pawn will have the same prices within a couple of weeks as well.

These are all complete rifles and within your budget.

falldemon

Rating - 100%
    5   0   1
    Jun 14, 2010
    Baton Rouge, La
    Southland, how much for the DelTon? Honestly, I'm not at all familiar with the company and that link just goes to their homepage. I'll have to do some research.

Jason, I actually went to Pelican in Denham and he mentioned he was waiting on some new PSA rifles to come in. I don't recall what he quoted me as far as price but it was certainly no where close to $620. In fact, his cheapest was closer to $800. Maybe I talked to the wrong guy haha...

jasonj5313

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Dec 29, 2011
    Ponchatoula
    They are waiting on the shipment I mentioned above. The more expensive ones have a cold hammer forged barrel. The ones that are cheaper are Chrome lined. They are both 1/7 twist.

falldemon

Rating - 100%
    5   0   1
    Jun 14, 2010
    Baton Rouge, La
    Hmm.. For me, it actually goes to Davidson's Inc log in page. It just has a dealer log in and a video. says nothing about any specific rifle. Seems like a homepage of sorts...

michaelm

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 10, 2011
    Pelican Pawn in Denham has cold hammer forged barrel m4 for $749 and like Jason said should have the Chromed lined ones soon. They will be around $679.00. We also offer Layaway if needed.

Mike

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom