WTB Beretta PX4 Storm Sub-Compact - GOT IT! PICS POSTED

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jbonnette

Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 22, 2009
    Denham Springs
    I'm looking for a Beretta PX4 Storm Sub-Compact. Anyone have one that they would like to sell or seen one in stock at a local dealer?

Last edited:

cajuncutter

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2007
    Shreveport
    I was but I bought a 45 at the Bossier store, only one they had. Just for sport I called up that store to see what the price on the Sub was. If it was a killer del I was going to ask if they transfered from store to store with guns but was not going to hold my breath on it.

jbonnette

Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 22, 2009
    Denham Springs
    Well, I went over to BJ Pawn this morning, no PX4 Storm. The guys at that place are great though...spent a good bit of time with me chatting about guns/ammo/reloading/legislation. I was going to order the gun through them, but their distributors didn't have anything of the sub-compacts in stock.

So I headed over to the gun show at the Bellemont. I really enjoyed the show except for the fact that almost every dealer was asking more than the local shops do :eek3:. I found one dealer with two of the sub-compacts... asking $650.00 for one and $600.00 for the other (I guess one of them was used??). I thought I could do better so I walked.

Headed to Cabelas next... low and behold... they had one for 568$. I played with it as well as the Springfield Armory sub-compact. The storm feels so much nicer in the hand than the SA. The beretta also has some awesome features... a comfort indention for your trigger finger (when you finger is off the trigger), changeable grips included, 2 13 round mags, and the magazine has a extender pieces that snaps down to fit bigger hands... it is outstanding.
    Three of the sales people played with the gun and were wowed by it.

To make the deal better, I got a cabelas card and 60$ off my purchase :rockon:.

So here are the pics so far...

flamatrix99

Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Oct 7, 2008
    Zachary, La
    They had 500 rds of bulk 223 for $189 with two plastic ammo boxes. They also had $30 off coupons for orders over $150. I got the 500 rds + 2 plastic ammo boxes for $159. It is good range/plinking ammo.

cajuncutter

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2007
    Shreveport
    I wana hold one but don't think it would be for me. I have the full size and love it..I mean... LOVE IT!!! It is bad A! Let us know how it shoots. I do not know anyone with one but I would love to try it out. Congrats!

jbonnette

Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 22, 2009
    Denham Springs
    Wow, I'd never seen one before. Looks...futuristic. I'd like to FF one and see how it feels.

Yeah, I love the styling on the gun...stands out from the other compacts that I've seen.

I'm going to try to make it out to one of the bayou shooter range nights at precision soon. I'll make sure to bring it along for any who want to check it out ;).

I wana hold one but don't think it would be for me. I have the full size and love it..I mean... LOVE IT!!! It is bad A! Let us know how it shoots. I do not know anyone with one but I would love to try it out. Congrats!

I really like the look and feel of the full size too, but I wanted something smaller to keep in the car... this should work out nicely :). I have a Springfield Armory XD40 5" as my primary handgun at home that I love too much to replace.

That a neat looking little sucker. It looks like it would by comfortable to shoot.

I'm gonna try to get out and shoot it tomorrow...I'll post the results :D.

Last edited:
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom