WTB Dillon 550 FOUND ONE!!!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TDH

FFL/Class 3 NFA Dealer
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Dec 6, 2008
    Livingston
    If you can find Ed's Reloading Supply on eBay I bought all of my Dillion stuff from him. You can go to Bing.com and type in Wii and a coupon for 8% off any eBay purchase comes up.

When I bought my Dillion the coupon was like 20% and I got a 650 for much cheaper than I could have bought a 550.

Now that I've been reloading for a while and having used the 550 and 650 I would have rather had the 550.

Also, if you come into Baton Rouge give Larry a shot on the 550. It might not be the best price you see but you are guaranteed the best customer service from some good people. I do a lot of business with them and anticipate doing a lot more in the future.

TDH

FFL/Class 3 NFA Dealer
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Dec 6, 2008
    Livingston
    Curious minds want to know : why exactly?

It's not significantly faster, parts are much more expensive, it takes longer to do a caliber change, the auto indexing has a tendency to slosh a little powder when indexing, and the case feeder is almost a necessity with the 650.

I could go on, but was hoping that would be sufficient ;)

tactical723

3 Gun / F Class Player
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 16, 2008
    Northshore - Covington, LA
    I have always bought my Dillon Presses and parts from Dillon directly, if you locate a used 550 press and need the .45acp conversion kit and die set, I have a used complete set, both retail for nearly $120.00, PM me if you would like to make an offer

snapnek

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 1, 2009
    Woodworth, Louisiana
    FOUND! Dillon 550B

I just bought a used Dillon 550b! A friend of mine called to tell me about a guy in town selling a Dillon 550b. Made a phone call and the deal was done. After getting messed over on the last deal, I have proof that things happen for a reason and good people are still out there. I got the reloader with .45acp and 45LC dies, etc/Dillon tumber/RCBS scale/other stuff that I don't even kown the name of/5lbs of powder and 5000 winchester large pistol primers, all of this for less than the "money in hand" deal. Thank you seller and buyer of that deal, without you I wouldn't have made this deal!!:):)

Last edited:
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom