WTB EXO Glock Model 23 or 19 with the CORRECT night sights

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • johnh1520

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 1, 2011
    Baton Rouge
    Looking for a NIB or LNIB Glock 23 or 19 EXO. Must be complete (meaning you kept the papers, lock, etc.) with the Ameriglow Pro-I-Dot nights sights. These are the NS that where shipped from the factory on these guns. Please PM me with what you have, price etc.
    Thanks!!

PS: make sure you have your wife's, girlfriend or lover's ok before you offer to sell and put a price on the gun.

Last edited:

nickatnite

Crybaby Hater...
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Jun 27, 2007
    Prairieville, La

johnh1520

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 1, 2011
    Baton Rouge
    I know it's not factory. It's a special run that Lipsey's and TALO produced. Just like them with the NS. I like OD too which has been discontinued.

Cheesy Lasagna

Sooooo Cheesy!
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    55   0   0
    Aug 20, 2011
    Kennah!
    @ fallingbird,
    I talked to the folks at Jefferson Gun. No more EXO glocks available.
    They said the ones they had went really fast, too.
    Kinda figures, but Tenifer is good enough for me.

Hardballing

Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Metairie, LA
    No offense but lots of luck in your search. Your best bet, unless you can talk someone on this board out of one, is GunBroker, where there are still some 23's floating around.

I got the last G17 EXO from Jefferson Gun last week, at that time there was still a G27EXO available and then that's it. No more made, not per Glock, but per Fail Zero who is going super busy with government work on AR parts. Took me all of about 4 seconds to buy it, and I was looking for metal framed 9mm's at the time. The sights are, in a word, AWESOME and even better than XS dots which are no slouch in the speed department. Shot it last week, literally cleaned it internally and externally with a papertowel. That was it, including the breechface and barrel ramp. That EXO material is pretty cool stuff and the only thing I've seen better than Tennifer imo.

Good luck in your search, you won't be disappointed if you find one.

P.S. There is also a G26 EXO, or was as of Saturday, at Jim's in BR. Someone traded it back in and they were asking $489 for it. Bet it's not there now but...I'd try there too if that is a model you could live with. The G19s went first. As they should :). And now I kinow who got the one I really wanted. :)

PSS You could also of course get your Glock done with nickel boron through another vendor. There are several out there if you Google "nickel boron firearms coating". But...it's not cheap. Which is what made the EXO Glocks such a deal imo. Got the sights, finish (about a $350 upgrade thru 3'rd party) and of course...a Glock. :)

Last edited:

moliveria

Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Kenner, Louisiana
    John, stop drooling. At least you got the 27. I would have expected you to pick up on that 26 that I saw as well at Jim's. Like Hardball said, it might not be there now. The only thing it doesn't have is the sights.

jroberts1968

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    DentonTX 76209
    Looking for a NIB or LNIB Glock 23 or 19 EXO. Must be complete (meaning you kept the papers, lock, etc.) with the Ameriglow Pro-I-Dot nights sights. These are the NS that where shipped from the factory on these guns. Please PM me with what you have, price etc.
    Thanks!!

PS: make sure you have your wife's, girlfriend or lover's ok before you offer to sell and put a price on the gun.

I have one with about 25 rounds down it. Now mine came with factory trijicon from the factory. Gun and all the goodies kinda been in the safe. I am willing to part with her. OOPS no lock! Is the lock a deal breaker?

EXO.jpg

Last edited:
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom