WTB Flat top AR in .223/5.56

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • f350drvr

Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Jun 16, 2008
    NOLA
    I am looking for my first AR. I am pretty open to different brands, lengths, etc. i know that i want a Flat top so i can add optics, and that i want something in .223/5.56. Let me know what you have.

Would like to keep price in the $600-700 range, but am open to spending more if the right deal comes along.

Found an upper, if anyone has a lower for sale, I am now looking for a stripped or complete lower. preferably bushmaster but open to others.

Also, if anyone has any suggestions on what to look for, where the deals can be found I would appreciate it.

Thanks

Last edited:

f350drvr

Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Jun 16, 2008
    NOLA
    BUMP

Still looking for something, I emailed ronnie and never heard back from him. If anyone is looking to thin the herd, I have cash and also some 9mm, .380, and 7.62 I could throw in as well.

I also sell Home Theater/Car Audio equipment for a living and could work out trades for some nice name brand equipment we can discuss in a PM.

Doc Holliday

I'm your huckleberry...
    Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    May 18, 2008
    Watson, LA
    If you might want to build your 1st AR, I've got a Bushmaster A3 (flat top) upper w/ BCG, 16" heavy barrel, & MagPul MOE handguard that I'd let go of for about $300.00.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom