WTB Glock 19

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Booseman

In Vino Veritas
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Lake Charles
    Looking for a Glock 19 either Gen 3 or Gen 4. Has to come with Tupperware and no less than 2 mags.

Preferably in the Lake Charles area or relatively close.

Glock_19_Gen4_FullSize.jpg

Last edited:

EJAIII

Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Mar 18, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    G-19s don't last very long when listed for sale on this board. Also, no one wants to part with one if it's the only one they have. I'll keep my eyes open.

Booseman

In Vino Veritas
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Lake Charles
    G-19s don't last very long when listed for sale on this board. Also, no one wants to part with one if it's the only one they have. I'll keep my eyes open.

Appreciate it!!

the other issue is people not willing to respond to FS adds that they have posted here or asking for stupid prices!!!

Ftak

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 11, 2012
    Ft Worth Texaa
    Wow your on deployment? I wish you were in Texas I could get you a brand new one. Btw if you contact Glock & use you mil discount you could get a brand new one for what you give for a used one. I am a dealer but I can't touch the deal Glock will give you. Check into it it's worth it & you deserve it

Booseman

In Vino Veritas
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Lake Charles
    Wow your on deployment? I wish you were in Texas I could get you a brand new one. Btw if you contact Glock & use you mil discount you could get a brand new one for what you give for a used one. I am a dealer but I can't touch the deal Glock will give you. Check into it it's worth it & you deserve it

That would be awesome, but I dont think they give the discount to contractors. Thanks for the advice though.

Booseman

In Vino Veritas
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Lake Charles
    Alright, bumping this back up becasue now I really need the 19.

The Glock God's have come down and touched the hand of my wife and said that she will carry a 19!!! After me taking her to the range and her training class with Pablo today it is obvious. She is not bad with M&P9c but just better with a 19 and she feels more confident with and that is all that matters!!!!

So all you hoarders out there come on and help a lady out. Let me know what you have in the GEN3 or 4 family of 19's.

gmshooter

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    328   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    Gramercy La.
    I dont know if you are looking for new or used.I can get the black gen3 $499.00 or the gen 4 black $534.00 + tax. I can work on trying to get the FDE one on monday.
    I am just located further down south towards gonzales. PM me if interested.

Booseman

In Vino Veritas
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Lake Charles
    I dont know if you are looking for new or used.I can get the black gen3 $499.00 or the gen 4 black $534.00 + tax. I can work on trying to get the FDE one on monday.
    I am just located further down south towards gonzales. PM me if interested.

I appreciate the offer James but I am trying to stay in the used market, for now.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom