WTB: Glock 21 GEN 4 .45acp

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JBP55

La. CHP Instructor #409
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    338   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Walker
    The G4 G21 is very new and will be few and far between. Good Luck, you will have a great pistol with either one.

chad

Rating - 100%
    156   0   0
    Jul 27, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    Hey, some guy siciliansecrets, or something similiar to that had a nice G21 up for a while with some add-ons, he recently took it off I think but you could contact him.

asianak

Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Nov 9, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    Anyone know someone or somewhere besides Jim's that's selling a Gen 4 Glock 21? Jim's wanted $700 for there Glock 21 gen 4 lol

SicilianSecrets

Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    Jul 15, 2010
    Baton Rouge/New Orleans, LA
    I agree LSP, the frequency has really been increasing for me. I've had no problems with legit, well known members though. One time I did have to cancel a deal with BigBore strictly because my radiator cracked and I had to fix it, but outside of that, I'm a man of my word. My new bylaws state I'm only dealing with well known members from now on!!!

But not to bird drop on your thread AK, I am very interested in selling this Glock. I brought her to Honey Island Saturday and she shot great. Couple friends tried her out, and some guys on the steel plate line tried her out also. One guy wanted to buy her there, but I didn't have a bill of sale with me and he lived to far north to meet anytime soon.

asianak

Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Nov 9, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    Ok friend doesn't want one anymore. I do I got cash in my pocket burning a hole. Who in this town besides Jims has one for less than $700? Anyone know of a business or individual that is selling one let me know

Praesul Presul

On Target.....Sometimes
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 15, 2008
    Western KY
    Don't quote me on the price but I saw and manhandled a few at the last gun show (all out of area guys, I think) and I think they were in the mid $500 range.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom