Wtb Heritage .22 Revolver

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • countryboy2k6

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 10, 2009
    Well Im Hooked On Another Gun. I Shot A Heritage .22 Revolver This Weekend And I Want One. If Any Of You Out There Have One You Would Like To Get Rid Of Let Me Know Please.

bush_hog

Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Jul 8, 2007
    Covington
    academy sports usually puts that pistol on sale the day after thanksgiving for like $110 or $120... that's what I'm waiting for...

Rahllin

Geaux Tigers!
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Feb 8, 2008
    Baton Rouge, LA
    academy sports usually puts that pistol on sale the day after thanksgiving for like $110 or $120... that's what I'm waiting for...

The regular every day price at Academy Sports is $169.99 + tax. IIRC, last year Academy had it for $100 on black Friday, and they were gone within an hour or so at both Academy's in Baton Rouge. I do not know whether or not that gun will be put on sale that day, if it is.... I plan to get one, hopefully.

tb2

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jan 26, 2009
    BR, LA
    I sold one to a friend not long ago for $100, but i got it in trade, and had light light surface rust, if you want to call it that. Cleaned up nice tho.

Try and get the one with interchangeable cylinders, makes it all more worth while when ya do. 22mag/22LR is a good combo.

Trickasabrick

older than dirt
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 25, 2008
    Prairieville
    I gota go Pull it out and look at it But $110 to $120 - I have had it for a while only shot it once just a few shots fired threw it and I bought it NEW. Thanks, Arkangel77

Arkangel, I'll take it if the OP doesn't want it. I've been looking for a good inexpensive .22 revolver for a while. PM sent as well.

CUJOHUNTER

EARPLUGS??
    Rating - 100%
    156   0   0
    May 19, 2009
    New Orleans
    22 Heritage

Hey countryboy2k6,if I sell my Heritage it'll be $100. It's in excellent condition with the extra magnum cylinder. Will know something about the Single Six I'm lookin to buy today...that's the only reason why I'm selling the Heritage or else,why the hell would I sell it...it's that good of a handgun. Let you know very soon.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    cajuntiger84
    Top Bottom