WTB: HK USP .40 Tactacal

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • snoopygw73

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 10, 2011
    mandeville/covington
    I am looking for a HK USP .40 Tactical in new/good/fair condition. I would prefer a package that includes a jet funnel kit, high capacity magazines (16 round clear plastic), and raised adjustable sights. The soft case and thread protector would be a big plus. I can trade cash, guns, or money and guns if the deal is right. I live in St Tammany and im willing to travel (how far depends on the price). i would prefer a face to face transaction, but im willing to pay for shipping to my local FFL dealer. Thanks

snoopygw73

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 10, 2011
    mandeville/covington
    Was that link meant for another thread? If so, it brought me back to my thread. I would prefer to not have to add the sights. I changed the raised front sight out on my usp expert and it was pain in the butt. First, no one in my area had a tool for raised sights on a usp. The standard usp tool won't work. I brought it to a gunsmith in Lacombe who scratched up my brand new and unfired usp expert. Second, I would have to pay for the raised sights and installation for something that should have came with the gun in the first place. I don't care if it looks pretty, its not going to be safe queen. But I do want one in at least fair condition.

RyanW

Koch-head
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 5, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    Fixed link, no clue what happened. Adding sights is probably the easiest thing to add, considering what all you want. And finding everything in one package will definately come at a significant premium. The stuff isn't rare and exotic, but can be kind of pain to piece it all together. Have you dug around on HKPro?

snoopygw73

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 10, 2011
    mandeville/covington
    Fixed link, no clue what happened. Adding sights is probably the easiest thing to add, considering what all you want. And finding everything in one package will definately come at a significant premium. The stuff isn't rare and exotic, but can be kind of pain to piece it all together. Have you dug around on HKPro?

thanks. I just checked it... The price is definitely right. My only concern is the sights. I'm not taking my gun back to that gun smith in Lacombe and I don't know who else to take it to. Also,, I have never used that varient (shaved hammer, lem trigger, no safety and no decocker). Have you ever had any experience with this set up and how hard is it to change that bck to original?

RyanW

Koch-head
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 5, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    There are a few people on here who can install the sights for you. If you aren't familiar with the various triggers, why are you so interested in this particular pistol? A combat competition may be more up your alley, or even a V1 with a hybrid conversion.

snoopygw73

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 10, 2011
    mandeville/covington
    There are a few people on here who can install the sights for you. If you aren't familiar with the various triggers, why are you so interested in this particular pistol? A combat competition may be more up your alley, or even a V1 with a hybrid conversion.

I have a few hk's. All of them are a variant 1. but I want a HK with a .40 threaded barrel for a suppressor. That particular gun was the only (used) I have seen for sale with the accessories I want. My other HK .40 has a jet funnel, so im looking to have all of the same magazines.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom