WTB Kydex holster and Mag pouches...

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • narc455

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 7, 2012
    Lafayette, La
    Hey guys,

I'm looking for Kydex holster to fit outside the pants for a G19 with either M3 light or TLR1. I'm also, looking for Pmag and Glock kydex pouches. Looking for kydex similar to Raven, 101 Holsters, Patriot Concealment, etc... Willing to drive up to 40 miles from Houma/Thibodaux area. Let me know, need these items asap... Thanks!!!

Guate_shooter

LA CHP Instructor # 522
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    (Breaux Bridge)
    Would say just pick up some blackhawk CQC stuff but guate would yell at me, :)

LOL their single mag pouches are actually pretty decent,now the pistol stuff NO HABLO INGLES kinna comment!

Also look into G-Code Holsters, I have several of them and love their products, and I can almost guarantee what you want is in stock and should be at your house by the end of next week.

BUT it is NOT concealment geared (on the pistol/light) holster, its more of a duty/war belt design with retention.

http://www.tacticalholsters.com/category/SOC.html

Last edited:

narc455

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 7, 2012
    Lafayette, La
    G-code is really nice gear, but I'm looking more for a Raven/101 holster type gear and mag pouches. I have some of 101 holster gear and love it, but don't have 18-21 days to wait for it to arrive to my residence.

Guate_shooter

LA CHP Instructor # 522
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    (Breaux Bridge)
    YOu could have PMed Dave_M already and be done with, he is going to be shaping some Glock Mag holsters/pouches for me tomorrow IIRC.

He has the ability to do the magazines but I dont think he has a G19 to mold

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom