WTB Magpul FMG-9

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gunns1216

Conservative Christian
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Goodmorning everyone. I am looking for a Magpul fmg9. I know they have started selling them but so far all I can find is the airsoft version of it and not the actual firearm. If anyone has any websites I can go to or even somewhere I can find the parts to just build it myself it would be very helpful. Thank you.

V/R
    Dustin L. Potter

X Zombie

Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jul 9, 2012
    NOLA
    How do you know they are selling them? I can't find a thing other than airsoft or the "old news" on them.

gunns1216

Conservative Christian
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Yea there are several videos on you tube right now. They were just a concept in 2008 and now there are several in production. I know the only for sale stuff that I found for the real ones were Preview sales and Private auctions.

22lr

The Lost Hoosier
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Sep 11, 2011
    Bossier City
    Im going to throw this out there but im willing to bet that auctions for the real deal are either fakes or outright scams. They had samples but I never recall them going into any kind of production. If there is the sample floating around then I would not put a dime down on it unless I knew the seller, and had seen the actual gun with my own eyes. Same thing happened when Kel-tec annouced the KSG, scam auctions were all over the place.

I know Red Jacket made a like model gun as a rough example, but dont think they ever produced it either. But I would contact them if you were serious about buying one, the version made by magpul wasnt even a actual firing gun, just a demonstration to generate buzz.

JadeRaven

Oh Snap
    Rating - 100%
    60   0   0
    Sep 13, 2006
    Metairie
    images

O_R_B_1

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jul 2, 2007
    New Orleans, La.
    Request. Prepare your anus, I THINK they wanted like $1,200 for it plus the stamp.

Get a KRISS Super V and don't waste any more time with that foolishness!!

Last edited:
    Top Bottom