WTB: Non-Glock brand .40 mags

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 24, 2012
    Farmerville
    Does anyone have a few .40 cal Glock non-Glock brand magazines. Could be the size for a 22 or 23.
    I don't carry these, only want a few for yearly qualifying at the range and for general target practicing. Having a few extra mags with 12 rounds each saves me from loading on the line.
    They are around $17 each on cheaperthandirt but thought someone may have a few here.

Anyone have anything laying around?

JBP55

La. CHP Instructor #409
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    338   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Walker
    Does anyone have a few .40 cal Glock non-Glock brand magazines. Could be the size for a 22 or 23.
    I don't carry these, only want a few for yearly qualifying at the range and for general target practicing. Having a few extra mags with 12 rounds each saves me from loading on the line.
    They are around $17 each on cheaperthandirt but thought someone may have a few here.

Anyone have anything laying around?

For about $5 more you can buy the real thing and not lose points when the aftermarket magazine does not work on the 2 yard line and you do not have time to clear and reload before the target turns.

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 24, 2012
    Farmerville
    Thanks for the advice and links. I see some for $10 each, that's the best price I've seen. I'll leave this open but lock it if/when I order some or get some here.

Thanks!

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom