WTB Noveske Gen 2 stripped lower

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JCcypress

Gun Trust Lawyer
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    83   0   0
    Jun 9, 2011
    Baton Rouge, LA
    You'll probably be pretty hard pressed to find someone that has one laying around that they're willing to get rid of.

Rainier Arms is a good source, though they seem to be out at the moment- they do restock fairly often. If you haven't already, take a look at the "chainsaw."

Good luck!

slowkoop

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 15, 2009
    Laplace, LA
    Yea I looked at their website it said they were in stock. I've never ordered a lower off the internet so I was looking local before I tried that. Thanks for the help.

JCcypress

Gun Trust Lawyer
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    83   0   0
    Jun 9, 2011
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Right on.

It seems like it would be complicated until you've done it once, then you realize how easy it is.

Find an FFL in your area that will do the transfer- there's plenty on this board if you sniff around a little - get the FFL to send their info to the online dealer, and just place your order once they have everything. You'll pick up the lower from the FFL holder, do the transfer and pay them the transfer fee, which is usually around 20 bucks.

That's a sweet lower - Have fun!

SpeedRacer

Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Feb 23, 2007
    Mandeville, LA
    If you can't find the Noveske, Daniel Defense lowers have a nice flare to the magwell as well. Not as fancy as the Noveske but definitely gets the job done.

JCcypress

Gun Trust Lawyer
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    83   0   0
    Jun 9, 2011
    Baton Rouge, LA
    If you can't find the Noveske, Daniel Defense lowers have a nice flare to the magwell as well. Not as fancy as the Noveske but definitely gets the job done.

Speed,
    I looked for a DD stripped lower for ages with no luck. Do you know if they're available without a rifle attached to them?

Thanks!
    JC

(sorry for the hijack)

Last edited:

SpeedRacer

Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Feb 23, 2007
    Mandeville, LA
    Speed,
    I looked for a DD stripped lower for ages with no luck. Do you know if they're available without a rifle attached to them?

Thanks!
    JC

(sorry for the hijack)

IIRC G&R Tactical is the only steady source for the stripped lowers, but they are showing out of stock and the price went up to $200. :eek3:

I think I paid around $140 when I ordered one, and I thought THAT was splurging. For $200 they can keep it.

jmcrawf1

Rating - 100%
    70   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Madisonville
    IIRC G&R Tactical is the only steady source for the stripped lowers, but they are showing out of stock and the price went up to $200. :eek3:

I think I paid around $140 when I ordered one, and I thought THAT was splurging. For $200 they can keep it.

DD announced a while back due to the demand of their products they weren't going to sell stripped lowers anymore. I think all their lowers go to complete rifles now.

FWIW G and R has been out of DD lowers forever.

SpeedRacer

Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Feb 23, 2007
    Mandeville, LA
    DD announced a while back due to the demand of their products they weren't going to sell stripped lowers anymore. I think all their lowers go to complete rifles now.

FWIW G and R has been out of DD lowers forever.

Gotcha. In that case I've got a DD stripped lower for sale, only $400!

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom