WTB OD green Glocks

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • johnh1520

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 1, 2011
    Baton Rouge
    Looking to buy or trade for OD green Glocks that are NIB or LNIB. Please contact me with what you have and pictures if you have them available. Thanks

moliveria

Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Kenner, Louisiana
    Good luck to you! I got the same fever. Very hard to find. One of our good members was kind enough to sell me his OD Green Glock 23. But I have to drive a ways to get it. But worth it. I also purchased an OD Green G22, G17, and G19. Worth the wait. Suggest going on Gunbroker, but could be costly with the shipping and FFL fees. There were a couple that sold for under $500. Avoid the guy in Florida selling them for $1000. Best thing about BS, no taxes, shipping, and FFL transfer fees.

johnh1520

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 1, 2011
    Baton Rouge
    Thanks for the kind words! I missed the boat on BG awhile back, waited too long. I would rather buy locally for the reason you stated. I currently have in OD G32, G31 and two G26s. Have a line on a G23, but who knows if he will sell it. I will keep looking, I am sure you will too. Best of luck and if you find one you already have, please pass off to me.

cropdusta87

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 27, 2010
    Gonzales, Louisiana
    I saw a OD green G23 at jims firearms in baton rouge the other day. It looked to be in very good condition. I was gonna pick it up but didn't have any extra cash at the time. You should give them a call and see if they still have it.

cropdusta87

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 27, 2010
    Gonzales, Louisiana
    I am very sure that it was the glock. Jims had just got it in when I saw it. It was in the first case to the right when you walk in. It might have been sold when you checked. Or it's quite possible that if you called and talked to someone on the phone that they had no idea what they were talking about. When I called cause I wanted an ACR the guy I talked to said that they didn't carry any but I drove over there and bought one that day. I would suggest talking to Jim or Brian and they will be able to give you the most accurate information on weapons there. If you actually went to the store and didn't see it then I'm sure it sold. They are so hard to come by.

noob

enthusiast
    Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    New Orleans
    i saw it there a few weeks ago, the last time i was working in BTR. it was a OD G23, i passed on it b/c i don't shoot .40 . also, i remember it being quite high, in the high $500's i believe.

BigNick73

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Sep 21, 2008
    Brandon, MS
    Don't want to hijack but are the OD ones worth more? I ordered a G30sf in OD a couple years ago and was asked before I ordered it if I wanted black or OD they were both the same price.

JadeRaven

Oh Snap
    Rating - 100%
    60   0   0
    Sep 13, 2006
    Metairie
    Don't want to hijack but are the OD ones worth more? I ordered a G30sf in OD a couple years ago and was asked before I ordered it if I wanted black or OD they were both the same price.

Worth more in that they aren't produced anymore.

If there's enough demand they might make a special run of them though.

Personally I never liked the shade of OD, not really an olive drab more like a tan/earth.

moliveria

Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Kenner, Louisiana
    I have been collecting them, and have found them to be over $500 and even saw one crazy guy in Melbourn, Florida selling them for $1000 and claims he has sold them for that price. I don't own a yacht, so maybe someone in Fort Lauderdale who owns one had the money to throw away unlike most of us on BS.

As most of you may have seen, some great guys have posted their OD Glocks for sale at excellent prices. I was just too slow to see them. I broke down and purchased some on Gunbroker and got some decent deals all NIB, but had to pay the FFL fee and shipping fee.

Like JadeRaven says, they are rare and Glock stop producing them during the GEN 3 timeframe. Wish they would do an FDE. I've seen someone paint their frame, but I would rather an original.

To avoid Hi-Jacking this thread, I will add that there are a couple Glock 19 OD Greens on GB, but you'll have to pay the price.

nickatnite

Crybaby Hater...
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Jun 27, 2007
    Prairieville, La
    What an OD Glock like this?

806198158_hVC3g-L.jpg

glimmerman

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 28, 2008
    CSA
    I have been collecting them, and have found them to be over $500 and even saw one crazy guy in Melbourn, Florida selling them for $1000 and claims he has sold them for that price. I don't own a yacht, so maybe someone in Fort Lauderdale who owns one had the money to throw away unlike most of us on BS.

As most of you may have seen, some great guys have posted their OD Glocks for sale at excellent prices. I was just too slow to see them. I broke down and purchased some on Gunbroker and got some decent deals all NIB, but had to pay the FFL fee and shipping fee.

Like JadeRaven says, they are rare and Glock stop producing them during the GEN 3 timeframe. Wish they would do an FDE. I've seen someone paint their frame, but I would rather an original.

To avoid Hi-Jacking this thread, I will add that there are a couple Glock 19 OD Greens on GB, but you'll have to pay the price.

I can let you have a couple of OD Glock 19's, 21's, 34's, 35's, 17's, 22's for $1000 apiece...........just call me!!!!:cool:

johnh1520

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 1, 2011
    Baton Rouge
    If you have a Glock for sale please contact me directly at jghiggsiii@yahoo
    Thanks.
    Some one sent me a message, not sure if they got the reply.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom