WTB Pink pistol

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mikeinneworlean

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 28, 2010
    New Orleans
    so, Mother's Day is coming, and my wife has said she wants a pink pistol. :)
    I don't know if she's kidding or what, but I'd like to find a .38 revolver or a smaller 9/.380 to surprise her.

Anybody got one they don't want, or a line on one I can get her?

Thanks,
    Mike

Guate_shooter

LA CHP Instructor # 522
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    (Breaux Bridge)
    A pink lady revolver and be done with, bersa makes their "breast awareness" version also.

OR simply send a gun to Daniel with PLatetacular and he can make it pink for you, he did it for me

Last edited:

deafdave3

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 26, 2010
    My fiancee has a pink Bersa .380. She LOVES it. I recently found out she's been cheating, tho, and going to the range without me.

Storm52

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Shreveport
    That is how it starts Dave. First she screws with your food causing you emergency health issues, then she goes to the range to practice her marksmanship...poof you're history!

Cat

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2009
    NE of Alexandria, Cenla
    A pink lady revolver and be done with, bersa makes their "breast awareness" version also.

OR simply send a gun to Daniel with PLatetacular and he can make it pink for you, he did it for my ex

Nooooo. He does want her to shoot again, right? Hands down if I had to shoot my revolver every time, guess what I wouldn't be doing. Unfortunately "snub nose" and "wife" seems to have been tragically paired up much to our disservice.

Some people love the 1911 for it's history. I love a classic wheel gun for the same reason but the ones that are enjoyable to shoot, to my knowledge at any rate, are not pink. And the revolvers that are pink, aren't enjoyable.

Find a pink semi-automatic or better yet have one plated.

Cat

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2009
    NE of Alexandria, Cenla
    i hadn't considered that possibility.
    her going to the range without me, that is....

It's been known to happen. A year ago I literally *never* touched a firearm unless my husband or father was around. Now the only issue is trying to figure out where Spec stashed our range bag and where are my safety glasses, when he's not here.

Good luck!

sraiford

Pro Castle Law
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 1, 2009
    Baton Rouge and Mobile
    My wife has a Bersa .380, and we've sent it off once for repair and now about to send it off again. I'm looking to sell it when we get it back and get a different .380, maybe the pink Taurus TCP. The Ruger LCP has a long trigger that you better start pulling today to shoot tomorrow.

mikeinneworlean

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 28, 2010
    New Orleans
    My wife has a Bersa .380, and we've sent it off once for repair and now about to send it off again. I'm looking to sell it when we get it back and get a different .380, maybe the pink Taurus TCP. The Ruger LCP has a long trigger that you better start pulling today to shoot tomorrow.

C'mon, now.
    I have a Ruger LCP. She's not the cleanest trigger, but without a safety I like a deliberate pull.

What's the issue with your Bersa? I'm on the verge of gettng one.

SGT_Kramer

Knuckle Buster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 23, 2010
    Ball
    Since most purses are huge I'd get her a full size XD or Compact in 9mm and have it duracoated with pink camo or something. 3 women I let shoot my xd 9 4 all bought one afterwards to replace thier unpleasent to shoot snubies.

Guate_shooter

LA CHP Instructor # 522
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    (Breaux Bridge)
    I would NEVER go with an XD for a defensive weapon but here is the one that Daniel did for me

attachment.php

Last edited:
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom