WTB: Pocket Pistol

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mwill75

Tinfoil Fitted
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    New Orleans Area
    The S&W body guard would be especially nice, but basically need something as small and light as possible. As long as we are talking above .22lr then chambering doesn't matter much. This will be concealed on a woman for long periods of time. Also manual safety is preferred, but willing to hear all offers.

Mwill75

Tinfoil Fitted
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    New Orleans Area
    do you have one for sale? It has no external safety though. She's a little nervous...which will eventually go away with more training and carrying regularly. But i know she will feel more secure with a external safety

PAPACHUCK

Certified Gun Nut
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Sep 21, 2006
    Outside Slidell
    Yes, I have one. No, it's not for sale. It's safety is a very long trigger pull. I mean you have to try to pull the trigger into the frame to get it to fire. I like that. The .32 ACP cartridge has very little recoil in this gun, the ladies usually love it. The P32 is known for being quite reliable.

Guate_shooter

LA CHP Instructor # 522
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    (Breaux Bridge)
    The ULTIMATE would be a BodyGuard 380 IMO, it has an external safety for those who are worried about their Jewels and has an Integrated laser, not to mention ot does LOCK on last round empty mag unlike the rest of the mouse guns

Neil09

Rating - 93.8%
    15   1   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    church point, la
    Okay I gotcha. Just picked up my fiance a bersa thunder .380. Now as soon as that baby comes out she can shoot it. Looks like I will be ordering pink grips for it..

Mwill75

Tinfoil Fitted
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    New Orleans Area
    How about a Diamondback DB380? 3 mags, pocket holster and some ammo. $300.

Wow, i was going to say that it seemed kind of big, but i looked at some pictures comparing it to a pps(which i owned at one point), and it's a good deal smaller than that, which is impressive. Idunno how she will feel about it not having an external safety and an even lighter trigger than a g27

stancel

Swamp Stalker
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Carriere, MS
    I LOVE my DB380. Love it so much that I just ordered a DB9. My wife has a Ruger LCP that she really likes. Both my DB and her Ruger have CT Lasers.

As for the safety, I always felt that a good pocket holster was all the safety that I needed, and I wouldn't' go without one (thumb safety or not).

Mwill75

Tinfoil Fitted
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    New Orleans Area
    stancel;755338 As for the safety said:
    I'm with you on this...nothing i carry has an external safety. But she would probably be carrying in something akin to thunderwear or a belly band, which i don't feel are the best holsters when it comes to securing the firearm in one position.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom