WTB - Remington 1100 LT-20 Special Field

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • deadduck

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 26, 2011
    Monroe, LA
    Looking for a Remington 1100 LT-20 Special Field for my young son to start hunting with. This is a light 20 gauge model bird gun with a 21 inch barrel and straight grip English stock.

Would prefer a FTF cash deal. I'm in Monroe, but travel to other parts of the state now and again. I'm fairly new to this website but I have purchased rifles from two members here.

Let me know what you got!

Keith Welch

I attached a picture I found online of what the gun looks like.

Last edited:

EJAIII

Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Mar 18, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    I sold that exact gun last year to a member on the board. He actually traded it for a handgun. I'm sure you're aware that this model shoots 2 2/3" & not 3" shells. It's a good little dove gun, rabbit & tree rat, but he'll be under-gunned if you're hunting ducks.

deadduck

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 26, 2011
    Monroe, LA
    I'm really looking for a bird gun for my son to start hunting with. So not really interested in anything tactical, but thanks.

I appreciate the info EJAIII. I knew it was only 2 3/4, but I think it will do him for a while. Might be a little light on ducks though.

Last edited:

bigoo7e

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 6, 2012
    Haughton, La. 71037
    Best of luck finding one, my dad has one... I grew up shooting this gun, it's a great rabbit gun and for shooting clay pigeons. Heck, I even took it teal hunting and it knocked those fast movers just as well as my dad's 11-87 and his buddies Super Black Eagle. They are not as common as one would think and be prepared to shell out at least $500-600 for one, Happy hunting! ;-p

Peace,
    Evan

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom