WTB: Remington 700

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bama2LA

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 14, 2010
    Denham Springs, LA
    Like the title says I'm looking for a Remington 700. Preferably I want a SPS or SPS Varmint in .308 or the SPS in .30-06 or .308. This will be my first hunting rifle.

Optics are not a necessity but if it's a package deal it's a package deal. Budget is well, cheaper than brand new.

I'm in the Denham Springs area.

BayouSlide

See ya at the range
    Rating - 100%
    80   0   0
    Dec 5, 2008
    On the Bayou Teche, La.
    There is what looked like a used SPS Varmint in the used racks at Cabelas, complete with rings. Not sure what the caliber was. They are having a sale on a number of new Remington models as well, with O percent financing for a year on the Cabelas card. Good time to buy a Remington as there are rebates until the end of the year.

Hope you find the model you want. I drove 2 hours Friday to get there since they had a SPS Tactical in stock and on sale...wouldn't hold it since it was a sale item and before I got there, it was a gone pecan :mad:

Bama2LA

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 14, 2010
    Denham Springs, LA
    Sorry they have a tactical .308 at bj's pawn new. I can go to bass pro and get a Carmine 308 for about 575 right now. I think they have a tactical there too

jajbs920

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 15, 2008
    Denham Springs
    Don't know if you're interested, but I have a 700 SS synthetic in .300 win mag, 3lb CRISP trigger, action bedded, barrel floated, 3.5 X 10 X 50 Leupold Vari-X III Matte, scope cover,sling, case, reloading dies, 5 boxes of factory ammo and a few handloads. The rifle has shot 3 you can cover with a dime at 100yds. by me and my dad with the handloads. I haven't tried it with factory loads since I did all of the work to it and started shooting the handloads. My family and I are moving to South Africa and I need to sell it. $850 I'm going to post it in the classifieds as soon as I get around to taking some pictures. Let me know if you're interested.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom